Hello from AUSTRIA IN EUROPE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iam Robert and in the best age and iam a mechanical and electronical professional and decades of experience . Even longer is my love with music nthat move my soul in a good way. Multichannel get in my interest very early with vinyl, have even vinyl with CD4 technology and a seldom/rare pickup. Now some decades are gone and iam get interest in "immersive audio", special on Auro-3d. I listen to upmixed stereo tracks, and when all is done very accurate, they sound very good. Now i want to get to real high quality multichannel sources, i found very few labels that produce quality products.. My final goal is to have that for comfort reason on files and stream it but in the highest quality. So iam very interested in music sources and the best way to finally reach my goal. Iam glad to get in discussion and can even make support for members that need it. Robert

Iam Robert and in the best age and iam a mechanical and electronical professional and decades of experience . Even longer is my love with music nthat move my soul in a good way. Multichannel get in my interest very early with vinyl, have even vinyl with CD4 technology and a seldom/rare pickup. Now some decades are gone and iam get interest in "immersive audio", special on Auro-3d. I listen to upmixed stereo tracks, and when all is done very accurate, they sound very good. Now i want to get to real high quality multichannel sources, i found very few labels that produce quality products.. My final goal is to have that for comfort reason on files and stream it but in the highest quality. So iam very interested in music sources and the best way to finally reach my goal. Iam glad to get in discussion and can even make support for members that need it. Robert
Willkommen!
It is clear you are passionate about music & audio electronics. It is good to have you here! Looking forward to your future posts.

Austria, eh? Shrimp on the barbie! Seriously, glad to have you!
Screenshot_20230607_180802_Google.jpg

Back