Hello from Canada's Right Coast ;)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayRobertsMan

Hello everyone.

Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation to all of you who have contributed to the site over the years. It has made for interesting reading to those of us who have lurked in the shadows for all too long...

Secondly, while sadly my surround system (NAD T758, PSB Speakers, LG OLED Display) is currently sitting idle awaiting me to finish the space to which it will be utilized, it hasn't stopped me for ordering the new Tears For Fears Bluray lol ! Sometimes saying no is just not an option :)

Hello everyone.

Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation to all of you who have contributed to the site over the years. It has made for interesting reading to those of us who have lurked in the shadows for all too long...

Secondly, while sadly my surround system (NAD T758, PSB Speakers, LG OLED Display) is currently sitting idle awaiting me to finish the space to which it will be utilized, it hasn't stopped me for ordering the new Tears For Fears Bluray lol ! Sometimes saying no is just not an option :)
Welcome, I'm originally from N.B. so we were almost neighbours.(y)

Welcome, I am proud to consider myself part Newfie. My mother grew up in Carbonear, I think we used to pass by/through Bay Roberts on family vacations at my grandparents house

Welcome, I am proud to consider myself part Newfie. My mother grew up in Carbonear, I think we used to pass by/through Bay Roberts on family vacations at my grandparents house
Yes you would have passed through Bay Roberts on the Memorial Highway (75) heading towards Carbonear. Beautiful part of the province - but than again, where isn't it !

Back