Hello from kansas

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boonie

Hello, new quad owner here. Just picked up a 74 model quadraphonic system from the original owner. I grew up with these, and love the sound. Looking forward to being a member and learning more about these. I've already run into a problem with mine that I need some help/advice with, but I'll post that in another thread. Until then, thanks for having me.

Hello, new quad owner here. Just picked up a 74 model quadraphonic system from the original owner. I grew up with these, and love the sound. Looking forward to being a member and learning more about these. I've already run into a problem with mine that I need some help/advice with, but I'll post that in another thread. Until then, thanks for having me.

Hi Ya Boonie!
Like @hobie1dog I'm curious what sort of '74 quad system you picked. I also live in
1627045864670.png

so glad to find another K Quaddie!

Edit: In your account profile there is an about section that lets you list details of your system & other info. Strictly optional but nice to do.

Sorry, it's a zenith f947p. Nice system, just has a couple problems right now I'm trying to work out.

Back