Herb Alpert Documentary & CD Box Set Coming Oct 2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quad Linda

Staff member
In 5th grade, I began buying Alpert's records. I'm complete. Have met him a couple times. One of the nicest musicians I've met. He's one of my 5 favorite artists. Out of the blue, my (now) Husband suggested we catch him at Park West for our first date. He had no idea how much I love this guy. I'd already seen/heared him 7 times. It was a magical night!

October 2020, Alpert will release both a documentary and CD box set. John Scheinfeld directed the documentary. He also directed "Who is Harry Nilsson?" (recommended), "Chasing Trane" and Sergio Mendes documentaries.

Variety article w/trailer and tracklist for CD box set:Herb Alpert Talks Documentary, Companion Boxed Set Coming in October: ‘I Always Felt I’m in Somewhat of a Dream’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Amazon listing for"Herb Alpert Is..." box set:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F7ZVS66/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_nSYoFbYMMDKDJ
Variety article mentions Sergio Mendes documentary, which Alpert and his wife, Lani Hall appear in:Film Roundup: Sergio Mendes to Perform at Santa Barbara Film Fest Documentary Screening

Last edited:
In 5th grade, I began buying Alpert's records. I'm complete. Have met him a couple times. One of the nicest musicians I've met. He's one of my 5 favorite artists. Out of the blue, my (now) Husband suggested we catch him at Park West for our first date. He had no idea how much I love this guy. I'd already seen/heared him 7 times. It was a magical night!

October 2020, Alpert will release both a documentary and CD box set. John Scheinfeld directed the documentary. He also directed "Who is Harry Nilsson?" (recommended), "Chasing Trane" and Sergio Mendes documentaries.

Variety article w/trailer and tracklist for CD box set:Herb Alpert Talks Documentary, Companion Boxed Set Coming in October: ‘I Always Felt I’m in Somewhat of a Dream’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Amazon listing for"Herb Alpert Is..." box set:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F7ZVS66/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_nSYoFbYMMDKDJ
Variety article mentions Sergio Mendes documentary, which Alpert and his wife, Lani Hall appear in:Film Roundup: Sergio Mendes to Perform at Santa Barbara Film Fest Documentary Screening
2020 is turning out to be a VERY EXPENSIVE fall

Back