Hey all - Where is the safest place to download Audiomuxer nowadays

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
Yeah Muxer been recently giving me what probably are false positives on Malwarebytes - have had AudioMuxer for awhile. If me quarantine the so called Malwarebytes file, well Audiomuxer does not wanna start up, says it is missing the file Snood just quarantined lol

So was looking maybe to test it out on a new "clean" install of Audiomuxer and see if it still gives a positve on Malwarebytes. :unsure:

buuuuuuuuut wanna make sure whatever site me get it from is legit and clean:LB

Thanks for the help :love:

Last edited:
Well found the site SurroundbyUs thru the Audiomuxer About links - there is a link for Audiomuxer 9.6.3 Which me would have to update. Hoping some peeps here that Snood saw on that site can verify the download is kooooooo - thank you :LB

Last edited:
Yep as Snood thought - false positive - Snood update Malwarebytes daily, usually only updates every few days - 4am there is and update, right after that it stopped detecting malwarebytes .exe as a positive.

Me thinx me found the safe place to get version 9.6.3 which would have to be updated after install to 9.6.4 - just waiting for verification by a couple peeps that me PMd

Would be good info to have for me and everybody toooooo :LB

Kooooooooo got the Koo Koo Koo from Zeesurround to post the official download site of Audiomuxer & SpecWeb it is SurroundbyUs

SurroundByUs.com • View topic - AudioMuxer the link is in the post on their forums with tons of info about Audiomuxer toooooo

just look for the word "download" but do read the info toooooo - good stuff

Also Lotta koo Specweb info there tooooooo :LB

Last edited:
There's a link to SurroundByUs right on our main page Snood!!!

SBU.jpg

Back