Hey!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time listener, first time caller in as much as I found this forum at the start of Jan but have only just joined.

I’m still relatively new to it all: I’ve got a Sonos sound bar with two rear speakers and no sub…so effectively a five channel surround set up with simulated Atmos capability.

I guess I’m mainly here to get the lowdown on new surround music releases including what’s streaming in Atmos having recently jumped from Tidal to Amazon. I’m starting to get into physical releases - I’ve just bought Roger Waters’ Wall blu-ray and have got the blu-ray with 5.1 and quad mixes of Dark Side of the Moon on it too.

I’m hoping to buy more stuff but I’m not super-keen on having to purchase big box-sets specifically as I don’t have anything to play CDs on (I know…!).

So yeah. That’s me, I guess. Looking forward to joining in and seeing what surround music starts to come out in the near future!

Long time listener, first time caller in as much as I found this forum at the start of Jan but have only just joined.

I’m still relatively new to it all: I’ve got a Sonos sound bar with two rear speakers and no sub…so effectively a five channel surround set up with simulated Atmos capability.

I guess I’m mainly here to get the lowdown on new surround music releases including what’s streaming in Atmos having recently jumped from Tidal to Amazon. I’m starting to get into physical releases - I’ve just bought Roger Waters’ Wall blu-ray and have got the blu-ray with 5.1 and quad mixes of Dark Side of the Moon on it too.

I’m hoping to buy more stuff but I’m not super-keen on having to purchase big box-sets specifically as I don’t have anything to play CDs on (I know…!).

So yeah. That’s me, I guess. Looking forward to joining in and seeing what surround music starts to come out in the near future!
Welcome to the QQ forum
@bluebeardscastle

Welcome to the forum.

How is it you can play blue-ray discs but not CDs? The same optical player should handle both.

Back