Hi all It me a new member QuadraHead from somewhere in the Cascades

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadraHead

I got some Quad receivers and rear amps, 8-track 4-channel recorders, CD-4 demodulators, Quad Preamplifiers and quad capable phono cardridges / styli and R2R's. Mostly Akai, Fisher, Marantz, Pioneer, Sansui.

Including the media like vinyl SQ QS QuadraDisk, some pre-recorded Quad reels and 8-track tapes.

Note: It's all vintage 70's analog Quad I own. Aside for the DSP in my flatscreen and XBox so to speak; I have no modern (digital) surround gear or physical or digital music file media. No surround home theatre. Just dedicated 2 channel primary home audio lkstening setup (I do like CD's) and with two speakers thus; aside the quad gear I got and use on lesser occasions, but with equal enthusiasm. It's more a collecting thing analog quad for me.

Last edited:
I got some Quad receivers and rear amps, 8-track 4-channel recorders, CD-4 demodulators, Quad Preamplifiers and quad capable phono cardridges / styli and R2R's. Mostly Akai, Fisher, Marantz, Pioneer, Sansui.

Including the media like vinyl SQ QS QuadraDisk, some pre-recorded Quad reels and 8-track tapes.

Note: It's all vintage 70's analog Quad I own. Aside for the DSP in my flatscreen and XBox so to speak; I have no modern (digital) surround gear or physical or digital music file media. No surround home theatre. Just dedicated 2 channel primary home audio lkstening setup (I do like CD's) and with two speakers thus; aside the quad gear I got and use on lesser occasions, but with equal enthusiasm. It's more a collecting thing analog quad for me.
(y) Welcome to the QQ forum @QuadraHead

Welcome aboard Quadra - you will fit in quite well here - lotta vintage quad heads here tooooooooooooo. Dig ya having the Xbox though :LB Gamer here too, but have the Xbox One X and only up to PS3 and all the old vintage systems.

I was the same as you as far as stereo went - until I accidentally stumbled upon a DVD Audio of Better Than Ezra and went whaaaaaa - then the wallz came down lol

Great to have ya here :LB:love::LB

Do Da Banana ;-). O any idear how long it takes before my posts get immediatly posted without 'moderator' delay?
But indeed I'm here for vintage 'Quad' mainly. But who knows what the future brings! I do own I just rdmembered ONE surround CD. It's a 'The Pink Panter' by Manchini!

Back