Hi from Fairfax CA

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandpaslab

Found this forum while going through my pile of old/random gear and trying to figure out just what a 360° DIGITAL SPACE MATRIX might be. Longtime builder/fixer of musical and audio stuff, mostly tube guitar and hi-fi and vintage solid state from the late 60s to early 80s. Currently obsessed with multitrack tape reproduction, having recently acquired a Tascam 38. Not much experience with quad.

Found this forum while going through my pile of old/random gear and trying to figure out just what a 360° DIGITAL SPACE MATRIX might be. Longtime builder/fixer of musical and audio stuff, mostly tube guitar and hi-fi and vintage solid state from the late 60s to early 80s. Currently obsessed with multitrack tape reproduction, having recently acquired a Tascam 38. Not much experience with quad.
Hi ya & welcome
Good to see another member with a talent for DIY & repair. Any cool surround projects hardware or music we would love to hear about. And as for that Space Matrix decoder, I did a pretty thorough shake down of it some time ago. More than you ever wanted to know....

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/space-matrix-revisited.26421/

Back