Hi from the Kansas City area.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleased to meet you, Tom!
I'm from the Roeland Park area but I used to have a good friend living in Belton. Good memories.

I'm an old timer in quad & guess you're relatively new to it? I look forward to hearing about your surround experiences & the music you like. Oh, and in your member profile there's a place to list all the cool gear & toys you have. Strictly optional but it comes in helpful sometimes.

Just joined, but see some familiar / quality faces here on this site (Stephen Taylor - fantastic engineer!)

I have become totally addicted / immersed in surround music. It has brought me back to actually sitting and LISTENING to music

THANKS!

Welcome to the forum tmay102436! New Joisey and Kansas City share at least one thing in common...When people go there, they are shocked by how un-flat these places really are.

Welcome to the forum tmay102436! New Joisey and Kansas City share at least one thing in common...When people go there, they are shocked by how un-flat these places really are.

This is true. Eastern Kansas, particularly northeastern Kansas, can be quite hilly. I spent some of my formative years there and loved it. I wouldn't mind moving back one day. Now once you get west of Topeka or Manhattan, there isn't a whole lot going on.

Back