Hi

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krnewman

Hi. I like to listen to multi-channel music.

One of my latest revelations is taking the LF and RF channels from the quad mix of Seventh Sojourn by the Moody Blues, Q8 or the DTS disc will do, and then run those matrixed out to 5.1 with Dolby PL II. Instead of a frilly prog album it's a hard hitting psych album. Highly recommend if you're bored and can do it. Play it loud.

Welcome to QQ. Are you the Kenneth Newman who started the QuadraphonicQuad Yahoo! group 22+ years ago? There was a krnewman there who was a founder with Tad Bartel.

Great! I was always a bit disappointed that you weren't here at the beginning. I kept asking Tad if you wanted to come over at the start. I made him a Mod and would have done the same for you since you two really started the thing back on Yahoo! I remember how great it was until it became ad-central.

I don't run the place anymore, I had to get away from the petty shit that happens on the internet. It affected me to much, which I guess is my own fault. Anyway, I am glad to see you are here finally, and I sincerely thank you for starting the Yahoo! group, because without that group, this place would have never existed.

I hope the rest of the membership realizes that!

:-jon

Here's my out of date 'About' QQ page, last edited in 2004! (I can no longer edit webpages since the site is not mine)
We're coming up to the 20 year anniversary of this version of QQ in May

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/QQAbout.htm

Great! I was always a bit disappointed that you weren't here at the beginning. I kept asking Tad if you wanted to come over at the start. I made him a Mod and would have done the same for you since you two really started the thing back on Yahoo! I remember how great it was until it became ad-central.

I don't run the place anymore, I had to get away from the petty shit that happens on the internet. It affected me to much, which I guess is my own fault. Anyway, I am glad to see you are here finally, and I sincerely thank you for starting the Yahoo! group, because without that group, this place would have never existed.

I hope the rest of the membership realizes that!

:-jon

Here's my out of date 'About' QQ page, last edited in 2004! (I can no longer edit webpages since the site is not mine)
We're coming up to the 20 year anniversary of this version of QQ in May

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/QQAbout.htm
Thank you for the gracious welcome.

Back