HIGH VALUE++++ Sansui QSD-1000 unit+++++

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All

Just found this Sansui QSD-1000 unit on ( Jauce Auction site ) and WOOOOOOOOW what a "buy now" price on it US $11,182.95 someone is dreaming...........

( https://www.jauce.com/auction/q378629219 )
i-img1200x675-1594210673mmildv828603.jpg

Hi. All

Just found this Sansui QSD-1000 unit on ( Jauce Auction site ) and WOOOOOOOOW what a "buy now" price on it US $11,182.95 someone is dreaming...........

( https://www.jauce.com/auction/q378629219 )
View attachment 53739

The best part is it's a:
4CH forced disassembly surround processor

I have one that's malfunctioning. Maybe I shoiuld Ebay it at 1/2 the price. A bargain!

edit: don't know how but my witty reply became part of BBQ's quote. Click to expand.

I will assume that the unit in question is actually this one from Yahoo Auctions, Sansui QSD-1000.

Here is the Google Translate version of the text for your laughter today;

ā˜… Famous device Stradivarius class processor God ā–  Sansui Denki QSD-1000 ā–  2CH ā†’ 4CH Forced disassembly without even mentioning ā–  Surpassing Dolby and DTS ā–  Operation guarantee ā– 

ā– Forbidden processor reminiscent of Stradivarius (violin), a famous device of super audiophiles.
A processor god that surpasses Dolby and DTS.
ā– A historical masterpiece developed by a genius engineer of Sansui Electric.
2CH ā†’ 4CH Forced disassembly without saying.
A processor god that realizes amazing separation.
ā–  No special surround signal (CH encoding) is required to use this unit QSD-1000, and 2CH audio signal is OK.
ā–  Inputting a 2CH audio signal to this unit's QSD-1000 can cause unbelievable things.
The 2CH audio signal is forcibly decomposed into the 4CH audio signal, and the [musical instrument + vocal] is placed around the listener with exquisite position information. I am overwhelmed by the amazing separation of God.
ā–  This unit QSD-1000 does not have a built-in power amplifier.
This is a machine with a surround processor only.
ā–  An instruction manual and a color pamphlet are included.
ā– Natural wood side wood is attached (removable).
ā–  It is a fully operational product and guarantees operation.
ā–  Although it is a historical famous instrument that exists beyond time and space, we are proud that it is in good condition. In the unlikely event that there is no difference in view, we will only bid in the form of [current status approval] for [agreement], so please be aware.

I hope you laugh as loud as I did when I read it. Clearly this author has never heard of Chuck and Dave and their miraculous devices!

I just tried the yen values in Yankee nd Canuck bux on an online calculator. WOWWEEE!!!!! I think my offer to sell will have to be 25% of opening bid for the other one. I'd still feel like a thief though so maybe later....

Back