Hiromi Iwasaki 'Pandora's Box' - 1978 Japanese Quad Album Reissued on SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should look up Momoe's farewell concert in 5.1. Its really good.

Attachments

• cd_sacd_100__momoe_yamaguchi__3cd______1568540970_2fdda0fc0.jpeg
    cd_sacd_100__momoe_yamaguchi__3cd______1568540970_2fdda0fc0.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 154
I'd recommend you buy it through stereo sound. I have bought through them With no issues shipping to US. No tricks and work a rounds needed during shipping.

I looked at their webstore, but when you click the 'FOR OVERSEAS' banner at the top, it takes you to an english language version of their webstore that doesn't have the Pandora's Box SACD available for sale.

I looked at their webstore, but when you click the 'FOR OVERSEAS' banner at the top, it takes you to an english language version of their webstore that doesn't have the Pandora's Box SACD available for sale.
And when I go to google translate to order from Tower, I can't place the item in the cart. Maybe the Pupster can give a little more info how he did it.

Also:
I know this is probably going to be greeted mostly with a collective "meh" here,

It's into the 2nd page now & 13 likes to the original post. That's what's great around here... I'm frequently surprised in the best possible ways!

I'll look into it later tonight and see if I can find a work around. If not, zenmarket or buyee might be the best option.

And when I go to google translate to order from Tower, I can't place the item in the cart. Maybe the Pupster can give a little more info how he did it.

Also:

It's into the 2nd page now & 13 likes to the original post. That's what's great around here... I'm frequently surprised in the best possible ways!

Don't know how Pupster did it. I was under the impression that Tower Records in Japan does NOT ship directly to the U.S. That's why I had to order through CDJapan and pay their ridiculous proxy s/h services although through Pupster, I did manage to buy a Tower ECM Records SACD through ebay for a sane price.

Don't know how Pupster did it. I was under the impression that Tower Records in Japan does NOT ship directly to the U.S. That's why I had to order through CDJapan and pay their ridiculous proxy s/h services although through Pupster, I did manage to buy a Tower ECM Records SACD through ebay for a sane price.
They use a proxy delivery service, still don't know what that'll cost, could be pricey, believe it's called Worldshopping there should be a separate order basket for them at the bottom of the screen:

whp.jpg

, I'm still waiting for it to get to the JP warehouse per their email...

jp warehouse.jpg

They use a proxy delivery service, still don't know what that'll cost, could be pricey, believe it's called Worldshopping there should be a separate order basket for them at the bottom of the screen:

View attachment 55789

, I'm still waiting for it to get to the JP warehouse per their email...

View attachment 55788
It's only 8 dots to the warehouse. Shouldn't take that long.

Hes catching up on your movie reviews 4ears.

What Movie Reviews? The one's with NO content concerning the discrete characteristics which poster Dillydipper is craving? Besides, Lute mostly was posting in the Movies I've seen 5 times ... or more...thread. Maybe he's visiting his folks in Indiana.

What Movie Reviews? The one's with NO content concerning the discrete characteristics which poster Dillydipper is craving? Besides, Lute mostly was posting in the Movies I've seen 5 times ... or more...thread. Maybe he's visiting his folks in Indiana.
Gasp, gasp! The only way to protect yourself is put blue marker over your eyes!

Eerie, Indiana - Wikipedia

Back