How can I create a MCH FLAC on Win XP or Mac OS X 10.6.8?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always found Foobar2000 to be the most convenient for converting audio files between formats. Just load up the songs you want to convert, highlight them all, selection Convert from the right-click menu and set your parameters. You can save conversion presets if you want to converts lots of files.

This does assume that you already have the audio files. If you need to rip the audio from a disk (blu-ray, DVD-A etc) then you'd need something like DVD Audio Extractor and/or SlySoft AnyDVD.

I've always found Foobar2000 to be the most convenient for converting audio files between formats. Just load up the songs you want to convert, highlight them all, selection Convert from the right-click menu and set your parameters. You can save conversion presets if you want to converts lots of files.

This does assume that you already have the audio files. If you need to rip the audio from a disk (blu-ray, DVD-A etc) then you'd need something like DVD Audio Extractor and/or SlySoft AnyDVD.

...or the free option of makemkv and Audiomuxer (or DVDA Explorer).

Back