How many of the Tull reissues do you own?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Benefit / Aqualung / Songs From The Wood / Heavy Horses / Stormwatch / A
love them all , great sets

I have all the studio albums, although I paid a premium for a couple of them because I didn’t start getting them when they first came out.

I believe there’s a bookset of live material, but I decided that the studio albums are enough for me.

I live in hope that we’ll eventually see some Atmos versions. Unlikely for each title, but you’d hope something like Aqualung would be considered.

Attachments

• JethroTull.JPG
    JethroTull.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Does anyone know what the difference is between the CD from the TAAB box from 2012 and 2015?
The TAAB box from 2012 contained a defective DVD in the first deliveries, but what was the case with the CD?

I have the box box Aqualung, Thick as a Brick (with both the old and corrected mix), Passion Play, and Songs from the Wood.

To be clear, I received the new box today but I don't see much difference from the old one. I have the DVD from 2012, which is in 5.1 defective in one place, so I bought the new one. But my question was specifically, what is the difference between the 2012 CD version and the 2015 CD version that is now also in the 2022 box?
The 2012 box contained Peter Mew’s mastering of Steven Wilson’s stereo mix on CD. Whereas the new 2022 box includes Steven Wilson’s stereo mix flat transferred, which became available on a standalone CD in 2015

To be clear, I received the new box today but I don't see much difference from the old one. I have the DVD from 2012, which is in 5.1 defective in one place, so I bought the new one. But my question was specifically, what is the difference between the 2012 CD version and the 2015 CD version that is now also in the 2022 box?
The new one has more dynamics - DR13 as opposed to 9/10.

What's the story with the TAAB 2022 reissue being in stock for months at some outlets while others still await initial stock?
I pre-ordered from WOW HD waaaaaay back in August and according to their website it is not due until 20th of Jan. What gives?

What's the story with the TAAB 2022 reissue being in stock for months at some outlets while others still await initial stock?
I pre-ordered from WOW HD waaaaaay back in August and according to their website it is not due until 20th of Jan. What gives?
For some reason-not sure why-this was released earlier in Europe(and apparently not also in the UK?)
Jpc has it now..I got mine in early December.

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/de...ion-Limited-Edition-CD-DVD-Audio/hnum/3136008
You're only a week away from the release date..almost there :)

Aqualung Adapted and Too Old TV Special. So happy they're gradually reissuing the boxsets. Aqualung went for over £200 at one point., Scalpers!!!! Waiting game now for War Child Theatre edition.

Back