How one little misstep can result in a big stressful frenzy of horror...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that's why I like to try and help folks out here on the forum when they have weird issues crop up. Not because I believe I've got some special Peacock Pizzle Prancing knowledge about how to fix it; but just to keep attention on the issue and maybe someone with the real answer will step forward and know what the hell is going on. I know from many more instances like this in my own situations that it can be real stressful. So many threads like that just get buried in all the hub bub of happenings here.
We didn't have these problems back when I had a Dynaco PAT4 and a Dynaco 120 amp! And we didn't even have to look for the remote!

You mean like updating your OS a couple days before a gig (because this new Digico S21 board needs the newer OS driver) and discovering the sound input permission is suddenly not working and also the manual workaround you knew about for an earlier OS also no longer works and now you can't record anything?

Ended up blasting a new clean install to that partition. Worked out! Christ though...
I remember we used to be smug and make fun of Windows users when they told these kind of tech stories and now here we are with Mac.

Or maybe the misstep was taking a sound gig with a week to learn a new board? I think I've got it. I'll find out tonight in front of people!

Back