How to: Convert Blu-ray Discs for Audio File Playback (Atmos supported)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

CINERAMAX

400 Club - QQ All-Star
OH but i cant play through appletv now which i just ordered the new seeking faster responses, what player are you suggesting?

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
Not sure what you mean.

How are you planning to play your multichannel files on your AppleTV?

What are you using now?

CINERAMAX

400 Club - QQ All-Star
OPPO 203 MODDED WITH CHIP FOR ALL FILES, PANNY UHD FOR MCH FLAC/DSF MUSIC AND MKV SONGS IN DTS-HD.
atmos demo reel.jpg

This works out great IN GAPLESS PB, once I re-ripped everything for just the Dolby tracks all songs stay in ATMOS MODE.

You had mentioned Kodi and Plex, aren't those apps for ATV?

Last edited:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Didn't really want to post here, but anyway. The new Pineapple Thief, Nothing But The Truth. I cannot rip it. No matter the program. It does potentially seem to be an issue with my Pioneer BDA drive, I'd guess. Though, this is a first.

I cannot play the disc directly via VLC, or any other program. Yeah, works fine on my oppo, but that is of no consolation as I want to rip it. Have others who own this tried yet?

J. PUPSTER

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Supporter
Didn't really want to post here, but anyway. The new Pineapple Thief, Nothing But The Truth. I cannot rip it. No matter the program. It does potentially seem to be an issue with my Pioneer BDA drive, I'd guess. Though, this is a first.

I cannot play the disc directly via VLC, or any other program. Yeah, works fine on my oppo, but that is of no consolation as I want to rip it. Have others who own this tried yet?
Sorry there Gene, but I'll prolly just snag this knowing the situation! 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: GOS

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
You probably know this already, but be sure to update MakeMKV to the latest version.