How to playback/convert Mpeg-H 3D ( mha1) audio files?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sashaaa

I have been looking all over the internet for a way to playback/decode mpeg-h mp4's. Preferably it'd be cool to be able to convert them to a more common format such as flac or an atmos mp4. I did a bit of searching and did notiec this patch for ffmpeg, that should supposedly allow demuxing of mpeg-h files but I can't figure out how to use the patch.

While I know it's pretty obscure I figured if there's any place that knows about this obscure format it's here :p

My Marantz receiver can apparently play them but I haven’t found a way to access them and feed the codec into my receiver via HDMI. Hope someone can help you out.

My Marantz receiver can apparently play them but I haven’t found a way to access them and feed the codec into my receiver via HDMI. Hope someone can help you out.
Ah yeah, I think it's a weird situation where there's hardware that supports it and it's obviuosly possible to play it yet for some reason it's really hard to figure out how to actually do so.

Back