How to rip SACD discs to multi channel on a MAC? Help!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I bought a stack of 5.1 SACDs in an auction and I would like to rip them to multichannel on my Mac.
I'm just having a real hard time getting any of this software to recognize the disc content for some reason. I can see the songs on the MAC no problem. The dvd rom is blu ray compatible so that's not an issue. I tried Dbpoweramp, and DVD extractor and they will not load into the windows for some unknown reason?
I read somewhere that you have to rip an ISO image of the disc first, is that the Demux thing? but not even sure how to do that for an SACD. Hoping someone on here is Mac savvy and can help. Thanks in advance. :)

No Mac has a drive that will permit ripping SACDs. More info from others in your other thread.

Boy oh boy I wish we could rip SACDs on a PC. I mean, we can rip some early SACD discs on PC but most of them no. No one has cracked (or bothered to try to crack) the encryption of SACD since like 2009 or something.
Cheapest bet is to find someone with a CECHA, CECHB, or CECHE Playstation 3.

Back