Hurricane Delta is picking up

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Well, it seems that this one is gonna hit a bit closer.. my heart to anyone who is in its path ...the puertorrican Taínos used to call it the god "Juracán" and therefore its name, one of the few Taíno words that has been universally accepted...

Winds are getting way strong in NOLA...
And I have NOT received the ONLY release I am looking forward to, TFF's SoLove.. oh well..

wish us luck!!!

Well, it seems that this one is gonna hit a bit closer.. my heart to anyone who is in its path ...the puertorrican Taínos used to call it the god "Juracán" and therefore its name, one of the few Taíno words that has been universally accepted...

And I have NOT received the ONLY release I am looking forward to, TFF's SoLove.. oh well..

wish us luck!!!

Stay safe
Best wishes

wish us luck!!!
Be safe!!

Last edited:
Jeez. I feel terrible for the gulf coast. 5 storms in one season....and that's "so far." I had just moved to South Florida in 2004 and the '04-'05 hurricane season was a disaster. We were affected by Charlie, Frances and Jeanne. Then in 2005 it was Katrina, (people forget that it hit Florida, too) Rita and Wilma. Many more storms developed and people freaked out, but those are the ones that hit. People put up their storm shutters for the season and never took them down. I don't remember which one, but we were without power for 13 days and no water for 3 in one of them. You also had to boil water for several days, but with no power, it was nearly impossible to do. Grocery stores were barren as they didn't have generators at the time. And you couldn't pump gas either because....no power. Although we almost lost our house in Rita with a massive tree falling, it just missed the structure. Wilma was the worst. The damage lasted years with houses often seen with tarps on their roofs. I think there were something like 2 traffic lights left in working condition when the power came back on. Please hang in there NOLA. You'll be okay, just stay as safe as possible. We're all praying for you. 🙏

110 mph winds!!!! F*ck!!

You're brave souls, Kap. When I heard Delta was making landfall in New Orleans as a Cat 2 hurricane I instantly thought 'Poor Kap.' Have you lost power yet?
110 mph winds and a deluge of rain make for a very destructive situation.

Please stay safe!

Urrrrrrrrrgh, glad you are OK Kap - yeah man no Elec and no AC here in the south is torture :(

Just got power back after 4 days in the dark...we did have water and gas, though...
Urrrrrrrrrgh, glad you are OK Kap - yeah man no Elec and no AC here in the south is torture :(
Glad to hear that you’re OK krunch. We lost power for 5 days during Isaias. Irene, Sandy and the 2011 Halloween snow storm were also extended outage events. More importantly, violent storms seem to be getting worse and more frequent. So my wife and I said we’re ”getting too old for this shit” and are getting a whole house generator installed.

At the first major outage after that generator is installed, I’m going to crank up the system and play No Time.

Glad to hear that you’re OK krunch. We lost power for 5 days during Isaias. Irene, Sandy and the 2011 Halloween snow storm were also extended outage events. More importantly, violent storms seem to be getting worse and more frequent. So my wife and I said we’re ”getting too old for this shit” and are getting a whole house generator installed.

At the first major outage after that generator is installed, I’m going to crank up the system and play No Time.
Next big inversion....!!!

Back