"Hybrid 3 SACD" Listings - Michael Jackson & Elvis Presley

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody feel like busting this person's ass???
I bet MJ's estate management would have it in a silver plate and boot this person out of fleabay...I've done it a couple of times...it's sweet!
Have you actually seen someone booted from eBay due to a complaint? I'd like to see it, but I doubt they do anything at all.

Have you actually seen someone booted from eBay due to a complaint? I'd like to see it, but I doubt they do anything at all.
I booted a stupid seller that sold me a DVDR and did not offer a refund, got in touch with the artist's management and got a few VERY NICE freebies for it (REAL DVDs and a cool shirt!).
I just booted another one for selling me another DVDR and not offering a refund...I was really nice and told both of them that, before posting negative FB, I'd accept a refund and both refused and dug their heels.. I know most people won't care if it's a DVDR but I do...

I booted a stupid seller that sold me a DVDR and did not offer a refund, got in touch with the artist's management and got a few VERY NICE freebies for it (REAL DVDs and a cool shirt!).
I just booted another one for selling me another DVDR and not offering a refund...I was really nice and told both of them that, before posting negative FB, I'd accept a refund and both refused and dug their heels.. I know most people won't care if it's a DVDR but I do...
So you had to go to the artists management to get something done? Did eBay ever do anything for you?

I'm on your side. I just asked if eBay helped straighten it out at all or if it had to go as far as contacting the artists people?
well, unfortunately , getting in touch with the artist's management is the only way to bust these people but if the management is cool they will send you some cool swag (I am not making this up! I know it sounds fake but it's not.. )

well, unfortunately , getting in touch with the artist's management is the only way to bust these people but if the management is cool they will send you some cool swag (I am not making this up! I know it sounds fake but it's not.. )

That does sound like the best way to go.
The artist's management would be very interested in the report. And they would want the listing removed ASAP.

Kap'n Krunch's answer to bootleg DVD~Rs

See the source image

Back