I am putting this here since Chucky said he loves Credence includes an Atmos disc $85

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good find again. Although I don't think ATMOS will have much appeal for @chucky3042 , It will be interesting to hear what he says. Good price.

I mentioned elsewhere this performance is currently on Netflix USA & who knows, maybe AU? It starts with a good bio documentary on the group & eventually gets around to the performance proper, which is presented in full. It is kick ass all the way through. The video is reasonably good quality. The audio is pretty clean & carries the vibe & energy of the times well. My info button on my Oppo shows as 5.1 & there are some surprisingly good amount of distinct discrete surround.

However you watch/enjoy this performance it is highly recommended!

I like CCR and have a couple or three CDs. I don't think I like them enough to pay $85 for single concert disc though I certainly can see some folks liking them that much. It looks like a kewl set.

Good find again. Although I don't think ATMOS will have much appeal for @chucky3042 , It will be interesting to hear what he says. Good price.

I mentioned elsewhere this performance is currently on Netflix USA & who knows, maybe AU? It starts with a good bio documentary on the group & eventually gets around to the performance proper, which is presented in full. It is kick ass all the way through. The video is reasonably good quality. The audio is pretty clean & carries the vibe & energy of the times well. My info button on my Oppo shows as 5.1 & there are some surprisingly good amount of distinct discrete surround.

However you watch/enjoy this performance it is highly recommended!
Just checked - yes it is on Netflix AU :)

I saw it on Netflix and it was an interesting documentary. As usual back then the CCR concerts were too brief but very intense. I just love the way John and Doug play hard off each other. I remember reading some idiot reviewers saying CCR was a studio band and were not really a live band - such crap. I really cannot think of too many bands as intense as CCR live, perhaps Midnight Oil or Talking heads.

Also as was Johns tradition back then there were no encores, since his comeback in the 90's he thankfully changed that and also lengthened the performances by over double. I have see John twice live in Australia and both times he was fantastic. His voice past his centerfield album had lost that deep growl but still great in its own way.

Surround was OK on the Albert hall concert but not spectacular. I listened to it on my Y4 system in my lower lounge

Back