I just bought this Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I continue to get the Metallica HIRES releases from HDTracks. Today I purchased Death Magnetic 24/96 and Ride The Lightning 24/96, both where $17.98 without discount code.
Death Magnetic at least at the time of release is/was the most compressed music ever, no room at all to breath. I am actually surprised there is a 24/96 available.
But look at this astonishing difference between the original CD and this new version, DR Loudness Death Magnetic..
I hope it actually sounds better?
HD850007452193_185.jpg
HD850007452100_185.jpg

toto album.jpg
toto iv.jpg

Got both of these at 24/192 using the discount code for around $20 U.S. each.
Only had one listen so far but very impressed with how they've been 'beefed up', I know there's varying reviews of these remasters out there but I like it especially for 'IV'. The ending for 'Angela' surprised me I must say! I'll get some more of these, probably 'The Seventh One' next.

Why is it that I can't buy them here in Denmark (EU) ????
That is unfortunate. Did I read HDTracks stopped all there Euro download sites?
What about Tidal and stream, at least you get the new releases in CD quality, unless they have the Master version?
My Great Grandmother was born in Allerslev, south of Copenhagen.

Today I purchased these 24 bit albums all stereo from HDTracks.
Whitesnake 2020 24/96
Bob Dylan Rough And Rowdy Ways 24/96
Merle Haggard Big City 24/96
Neil Young Homegrown 24/192
Why is it that I can't buy them here in Denmark (EU) ????
Its one of the things that winds me up, buy from our approved download sites, oh by the way you can't! and as a result you can't get it from anywhere.

......and I don't want to rent the music from the streamers whose motto seems to be we take a large chunk of money from you and the artist doesn't get much as we have a business to run, and hey the artist does it for 'fun'. I suspect radio play generates more income for an artist than streamer sites.

Rant over, I fell off my soapbox :ROFLMAO:

Back