I just bought this Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased 3 today from HDTracks, new Coldplay and Beck and an old one Percy Sledge Greatest Hits.
HD190295320164_185.jpg
HD00602577692666_185.jpg
HX603497884629_185.jpg

Does the quality of the audio on the Beck sound good? I might just buy the vinyl version...not sure.
It's a heavy bass sound and the stereo is super wide, really fills the room. I only listened to the first 3 tracks so far, going to listen to more, listening to Percy Sledge now.

Historically means, naughty words removed.
Ha- not like The Beatles Let it Be - Naked, I guess...

Anyhow, the regular version of Continuum on HDTracks is in 44.1/24 or AKA "HI-Def" :LOL:; which I take exception to. Guess a lot of folks out there think that's "HI-Def" - :rolleyes:. I believe Sony calls that "Enhanced" (from the recording only me thinks) or some shit. So I guess I'll just have to get the "Cleeeean" version at 96/24 :cautious:

I got this underrated 1968 gem a few weeks back and I've played it for days. Ed Bruce is a singer/songwriter and his music is sort of a cross between Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson. Solid writing and I love his voice. Highly recommended if you like the genre.

71Tmp-XLZPL._SS500_.jpg

I got this underrated 1968 gem a few weeks back and I've played it for days. Ed Bruce is a singer/songwriter and his music is sort of a cross between Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson. Solid writing and I love his voice. Highly recommended if you like the genre.

71Tmp-XLZPL._SS500_.jpg
Walking on a rr bridge like that today would be a big no no.

I am very curious to see if any future releases will be any good. Two Metallica's released today at HDTracks.
Kill' Em All is 24/96 and Hardwired is 24/44.1. I expect to feel like I wasted my money.
HD850007452162_185.jpg
HD850007452230_185.jpg

Back