I just released my album "Symphoney"on DVD 5.1. It is experimental music on Modular Synthesizers.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franck

QQ Supporter
I just pre-released my last experimental album on Bandcamp in binaural format but you can also get there the DVD for the full quadraphonic in 5.1 experience.

More info and links to Bandcamp to get the DVD is here: PeachyMango - Franck Martin | Symphoney .

The release will be on all stores on 15th May 2020 in binaural format. So you really want to grab the DVD ;)

I did it on my modular synthesizer in quadraphonic with help from some Moog unique modular synthesizers built at Moogfest.

My music may be weird, improved,... but I'm looking for feedback on the music in 5.1, and/or the format, quadraphonic in 5.1.

If you do public reviews on a site/magazine please contact me, and I'll send you a free copy (It is perfectly fine if you don't publish your review after listening), or if you can suggest where I should submit it for review, this would be super helpful.

Thanks

dl89
dl90

Sounds interesting! I ordered the quad DVD.

Just wanted to let you know I'm about half way in my objective of cost recovery So that's not too bad for an indie artist in a very niche music format, but what I'm most interested is to get some feedback, so the next album, I'm working on is even better. Even for the binaural version which is basically free on Bandcamp, Spotify, Youtube Music...

Thanks

I put the digital version of the quadraphonic album Symphoney as "name your price", so from $0 to ...
This is the binaural version of the quadraphonic recording.

if you write a review of the album on Bandcamp before the end of October, one of the reviewers will get the DVD 5.1 version shipped to them.
Bandcamp-leave-a-review1.jpg

Once you purchased it, go to your collection, select the album and leave a review.

Bandcamp-leave-a-review2.jpg

Back