Immersive upmixing utilizing drum source separation and SpecWeb

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
search on Github....I'll try and post a link later.
I'm trying to install Anaconda and open unmix now..

The open unmix is mixing conda and pip commands. Doesn't seem like a good idea but maybe it's OK inside a conda environment? I guess I'm not clear on that part. For myself I haven't got umxl working here with GPU (although other python tools do). I can run the Docker version (CPU only) however.

Spleeter GUI: SpleeterGUI | Maken It So

One of the problems with these is that the metric they use to compare tools and drive the technology forward I don't feel necessarily corresponds to "good" sound :( but just more separation.

@nivedhya

"And SpleeterGui - AVXCheck Utility shows everything OK with my Laptop - Also works ok for 2 part stem separation but if I go for 4 or 5 parts separation either system hangs halfway & in case if it completes rarely the process, it says process complete OK but no folder or any files found, simply blank in the Save location wherever I give. "

Sorry but I can't troubleshoot these for you. Your best bet is post in the github issues for help.

By the way (Warning BLEEDING EDGE STUFF) this: GitHub - JeffreyCA/spleeter-web: Self-hostable web app for isolating the vocal, accompaniment, bass, and drums of any song. Supports Spleeter, D3Net, Demucs, Tasnet, X-UMX. Built with React and Django. looked promising as a web based tool for source separation that supports Spleeter, D3Net, Demucs, Tasnet, X-UMX. However it turns out that you have to put your machine in the Windows Dev channel which now means Windows 11 so there was NO WAY I was going to do that to my main machine (the one with the big GPU).

Plus I would have to mess with the secure boot/TPM stuff to qualify for windows 11 and I don't want to make any changes to my "bios" settings since a Dell update basically broke my machine for 3 days and I thought I was going to have to start from scratch until it miraculously booted after messing with those same bios settings. o_O

By the way (Warning BLEEDING EDGE STUFF) this: GitHub - JeffreyCA/spleeter-web: Self-hostable web app for isolating the vocal, accompaniment, bass, and drums of any song. Supports Spleeter, D3Net, Demucs, Tasnet, X-UMX. Built with React and Django. looked promising as a web based tool for source separation that supports Spleeter, D3Net, Demucs, Tasnet, X-UMX. However it turns out that you have to put your machine in the Windows Dev channel which now means Windows 11 so there was NO WAY I was going to do that to my main machine (the one with the big GPU).

Plus I would have to mess with the secure boot/TPM stuff to qualify for windows 11 and I don't want to make any changes to my "bios" settings since a Dell update basically broke my machine for 3 days and I thought I was going to have to start from scratch until it miraculously booted after messing with those same bios settings. o_O
Yeah. I had to order a TPM 14+1 chip for my ASUS ROG Z170 board, but they are on back order so who knows when. Price was only about $12 though.
My Prime Z590-A was no problem to activate the TPM and fortunately it's built into the mobo on that one. I just left it activated and in secure boot and I've had zero problems so far but yep I'm not going to install a pre-11 final on my main rig fo sho.
OH, BTW you don't have to join the Dev channel to install Windows 11. You have to go to the UUP dump. I was able to download all the "parts" that I needed and the command scripts from MS assembled the ISO file. I can't find the exact site I used for info but this should be the same at Tom's:
https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/clean-install-windows-11

Windows 11 is not a requirement for that software, but being on the dev channel is, and since this thing came out, being on the dev channel = windows 11.

You need to be on the dev channel to get GPU support in Docker containers (at this time).

Windows 11 is not a requirement for that software, but being on the dev channel is, and since this thing came out, being on the dev channel = windows 11.

You need to be on the dev channel to get GPU support in Docker containers (at this time).
I take it you are still an Nvidia guy?
I finally bought my first Nvidia card.,

So I finally got umx installed. Yay me! lol. Unfortunately when I go to separate a sound file I get:
raise err
OSError: [WinError 127] The specified procedure could not be found. Error loading "c:\users\gj\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\torch\lib\caffe2_detectron_ops.dll" or one of its dependencies.

The DLL exists in the path specified so I don't know. I'll keep working at it tomorrow or later tonight.

Just thinking out loud here. :unsure:

Stereo Image Yes You are right I'm referring Narrow or Widen Stereo Stems with some plug ins & not Stereoize mono signal or Upmix to 5 Channels - If you can suggest some software open source or commercial ?

And SpleeterGui - AVXCheck Utility shows everything OK with my Laptop - Also works ok for 2 part stem separation but if I go for 4 or 5 parts separation either system hangs halfway & in case if it completes rarely the process, it says process complete OK but no folder or any files found, simply blank in the Save location wherever I give.

Your DAW may already include stereo manipulation FX. What DAW do you use?

Spleeter likely ran out of RAM. There are dozens of web implementations of spleeter.

Your DAW may already include stereo manipulation FX. What DAW do you use?

Spleeter likely ran out of RAM. There are dozens of web implementations of spleeter.

Acoustica 7 Standard Edition,
MixPad Multitrack Recording Software from NCH Software suite

Back