immersiveaudioalbum.com: Shop for 5.1 Downloads (Birdsong, Magenta, Bruce Soord, Katatonia...)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't turn up Joni Mitchell today. Also, nice review of the new Church album. Can I buy it?

Purchased three today:
A Bad Think- X - Atmos MKV
Soulgrass-Nobody Knows Feat. Billy Ray Lathum 5.1 FLAC and Atmos MKV
THE PLANET OF MUSIC AND THE JOURNEY OF IOTU
By: Franco Mussida (5.1 FLAC, Dolby Atmos MKV

These selections are beautiful, really good purchase.

I think I said before but the download process of IAA sucks, it takes time, that shouldn't take time.
It would be nice if you could highlight want you want to download and then download. It would be nice if I could delete a version that I do not want, like MP4, (FLAC 5.1 and Atmos MKV are my only selections that I like) I never have a need for that but always stays there.
Today, I pressed download all, thinking it would save time, but only about half downloaded, which took away 1 of my 3 downloads.
Anyway, maybe just needs to be explained to me?

Last edited:
@marpow let me know what you're missing via PM and we'll sort it out.
Jonathan, I got all, so there is no problem with purchase.
But as Riskylogic says, we really have to work too hard to go through the download process. I just think it is the way the people who have set up the download process.
Over the weekend I will think and put together a suggestion list and PM it to you.
Listening now to the Atmos of Soulgrass, really fine.

Yes it would be nice to just select a group and download it, regardless of whether you want all groups or not.
Download all is problematic.
Breaking out by song, I guess I understand but once you've purchased should be an option to bypass that.

It's so weird, I always test the individual album downloads before they go live and clicking 'download all' (even for the more complex ones that have various permutations, like Auro-3D, Atmos, 5.1, etc) works like 98% of the time. Every once in a while I have to go back and grab one or two tracks it missed, but I've certainly never seen it miss half of them as reported here. Maybe I just have really fast internet?

In any case - if you want to see it change, I'd recommend voicing your concerns directly to the support email ([email protected]). Thanks!

OK, a little experiment. I just purchased $11.99, 5.1 FLAC and ATMOS MKV and MP4, David Ramirez-Rules And Regulations EP. Looks very interesting as the recordings are one take with microphones. I will title each screen shot in BOLD above the screen shot.
First Half of titles.
Screenshot (76).png

Second Half Of Titles with Download All at bottom, I will press Download All.
Screenshot (77).png

Unfortunately only 4 MKV, 5 MP4, and 1 5.1 files downloaded. Unfortunately I now have only two downloads left on every song, even though I pressed download all and only received 10 files. For privacy reasons I did not show a screen shot of my download page. So now I have to download individual files, look at names of tracks, write on paper what I have already. Like I said before, process sucks. Music, how it plays, looks, etc is fine, just the download process sucks.
I would much prefer if you could download in this case 3 folders. MKV, MP4, and 5.1. I personally would only download the 5.1 and the MKV.

Bruce Soord-Luminescence MKV ATMOS download from Immersive Audio Album Shop (I really hope this website user friendly design improves).
I'd order from them but I can't get the Surround Test, if I try to get it or even contact them about the problem I get the message: "One or more fields have an error. Please check and try again."

With IAA, I find it best to buy and download one album at a time, given their convoluted download system. And yes half the time I am missing a track or more in the downloads and I email them and they take care of me. Definitely not the best download system - compared to others which work well with no hitch and for which you can buy multiple albums at once and then download each entire album in order. Nonetheless, kudos to IAA for what they are providing us, I assume IAA has somewhat limited financial resources and we should all be glad IAA is here!

With IAA, I find it best to buy and download one album at a time, given their convoluted download system. And yes half the time I am missing a track or more in the downloads and I email them and they take care of me. Definitely not the best download system - compared to others which work well with no hitch and for which you can buy multiple albums at once and then download each entire album in order. Nonetheless, kudos to IAA for what they are providing us, I assume IAA has somewhat limited financial resources and we should all be glad IAA is here!
Agreed. My same experience.

Back