immersiveaudioalbum.com: Shop for 5.1 Downloads (Birdsong, Magenta, Bruce Soord, Katatonia...)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know of a site where you can purchase .Wav Atmos files?
Are you referring to the ADM BWF files? We stopped accepting them from clients as they're too large to download (a single song can be 3-5 GB) and only playable from an Atmos-equipped DAW or Dolby's $400 reference player software.
My impression is that ADM BWF (a wav file that can accommodate Atmos metadata) is not intended for the consumer market. I've only ever seen Atmos downloads sold in the mp4 format.
https://professionalsupport.dolby.com/s/article/Dolby-Atmos-ADM-Profile-specification?language=en_US
New site looks great, by the way!

Appreciate the added search function on the SHOP page (ALL ALBUMS) also (y)

IAA SEARCH.jpg

My impression is that ADM BWF (a wav file that can accommodate Atmos metadata) is not intended for the consumer market. I've only ever seen Atmos downloads sold in the mp4 format.
https://professionalsupport.dolby.com/s/article/Dolby-Atmos-ADM-Profile-specification?language=en_US
New site looks great, by the way!

MP4 as a container for Atmos (audio and/or video) usually contains lossy Dolby E-AC3 JOC encoded audio, like Tidal and Apple deliver streaming or that are available for download as Atmos demos with video and audio.

One uses the Dolby Media Encoder to get from the ADM BWF lossless Atmos file to a container able to house lossless audio that a typical consumer can make use of like MKV.

FYI IAA offer only one high resolution lossless Atmos album that I'm aware of, in an MKV container, A Bad Think's 'Lifelike'. Too bad all the Atmos offerings aren't like that.

There are few downloads I'm curious about. Have you listened to them? Opinions/style of music etc welcome. Some of the artists I'm quite aware of, like Huber, others not so much.
Not a poll, just informal opinions. All comments welcome! Just looking what to purchase with my meager budget. (I already have many of the listings on the IAA site)
Recommend? Don't like? Be as brief or verbose as you like. Thanks!

1) David Miles Huber - Parallax Eden
2) David Miles Huber - Haida - Raven
3) David Miles Huber - Chamberland
4) Symbion Project - Wound Up By God Or The Devil
5) Qope - Reverie
6) Steve Marshall - Bilocation
7) Ana-Tole - Into the Black Hole

Hello All,
Can anyone help ? I want to buy some Albums from Immersive Audio Album
Everytime I try put stuff in the cart it says cart empty.
Is it a USA only site ? or is it a virus software inhibit or sumat else ?
Help !!
I've bought downloads from them before, and I've just tried, and the cart says your cart is empty after clicking on Add to Cart

Back