immersiveaudioalbum.com: Shop for 5.1 Downloads (Birdsong, Magenta, Bruce Soord, Katatonia...)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s another I think I forgot for the survey... Kraftwerk.

3-D (The Catalogue) was one of the first things I streamed when I got an Apple Music sub. Not even really a Kraftwerk fan, but heard great things about that release. It blew me away.

I’ve looked to buy the boxset at different times but it’s pricey.

An Atmos download version, though? I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Here’s another I think I forgot for the survey... Kraftwerk.

3-D (The Catalogue) was one of the first things I streamed when I got an Apple Music sub. Not even really a Kraftwerk fan, but heard great things about that release. It blew me away.

I’ve looked to buy the boxset at different times but it’s pricey.

An Atmos download version, though? I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

I have the blu ray box set with Atmos. HA!

I just downloaded the test file, manually, very easy, and that's where it stops.
The file is called IAA-Sonic Brand Visualizer 7.1.4.
It landed in my PC Download folder, I opened it up and could see the abstract cool video but no sound as my PC direct has no sound, don't ask.
I copied the file over to my NAS and It is there somewhere but I can't find it to play the audio and video, I probably won't pursue it as not really interested.
To answer your question of the purchased music files, out side of the almost horrible downloading process, they play absolutely fantastic and the files are tagged good.
I have never had a problem with playback.
I was able to figure out and get to play.
This is my own personal experience and likely will not help all.
As stated above, line 4, I got stumped on playback.
But, found out that my JRiver player does not like a MKV file that is not in a folder.
I named a folder, moved the Surround Test file into the folder, imported into JRiver and the surround test from IAA, played video/audio perfect.
That said, it is no more special or greater than other ATMOS/Surround test files, Apple4K, Apple Music, Hard Discs, that I have used before.

Back