In Heaven, There Is Quad Sound?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive read that they say the pyramids were "thought" into existence
I'm thinking this one maybe had some Teamsters involved. :cool:

RA.1.jpg

According to my Guardian Angel, Ms Maybellene, Heaven is not only equipped with the latest and greatest separate components and Holographic speakers but even views Earth's latest surround codec DOLBY ATMOS outdated in favor of thousands of Celestial transducers producing ethereal sonics projected throughout its Pearly Gates with the inevitable volume control manned by none other than Saint Peter Saint Peter Amen to that

See the source image

BTW, HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL TODAY?

Last edited:
I wasn't quite sure where to start this thread--MultiChannel in the Media?--but in the end, I figured you gearheads would be able to answer my question sooner than anyone else. My family and I finished The Good Place last night. The final episode of Season 4 begins with Michael (Ted Danson) in his office, recording into a vintage reel-to-reel deck.

Forgive the dumb question: does the fact that it has four VU meters mean it's a quad deck?
View attachment 57699
Yes it is,also seen in old Miami Vice shows

According to my Guardian Angel, Ms Maybellene, Heaven is not only equipped with the latest and greatest separate components and Holographic speakers but even views Earth's latest surround codec DOLBY ATMOS outdated in favor of thousands of Celestial transducers producing ethereal sonics projected throughout its Pearly Gates with the inevitable volume control manned by none other than Saint Peter Saint Peter Amen to that

See the source image

BTW, HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL TODAY?

And thou shalt be blessed with perfect hearing from 20 to 20,000 Hz, unencumbered by peaks and valleys, flat as the plains of Salar de Uyuni. (But thee who shant ascend to the pearly gates shall be forever damned with the ability to hear the ultrasonic noise of SACD...SO BEHAVE THYSELVES!)

Who says the sound range there is the same as the range here?

Back