• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In search of Jethro Tull CD/DVD box sets

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the book version of Thick as a Brick (I think it's the original pressing with the Peter Mew mastering, though I do have a rip of the revised disc that could include a burn of), the 2013 CD/DVD digipack version of Benefit, and a sealed copy of Ian Anderson's Thick as a Brick 2 CD/DVD set that I'd part with for the right price, ie high enough that the hassle of selling on eBay or discogs wouldn't be worth my time.

I think I only played Thick as a Brick and Benefit once or twice each before coming to the conclusion that Aqualung is the only Tull album I really like. I'm located in Canada too which may make things a little easier if you are interested in any of this stuff - shoot me a PM if so.

For any of you interested and living in the Connecticut area, an upcoming show on February 6th at the Ridgefield Playhouse. Tickets are $49.50 with the option of another $55 to attend a meet and greet. Sadly, I won’t be at the show, transplanted Masshole that I am. No, I have no personal or financial connection.
E80F7355-60D3-45F9-9524-533DDE6F4D1D.png

For any of you interested and living in the Connecticut area, an upcoming show on February 6th at the Ridgefield Playhouse. Tickets are $49.50 with the option of another $55 to attend a meet and greet. Sadly, I won’t be at the show, transplanted Masshole that I am. No, I have no personal or financial connection.
View attachment 75663
I just saw him in SoCal (26 Feb). What a treat.

Back