DVD/DTS Poll Indigo Girls - All That We Let In [DD DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DualDisc of Indigo Girls - ALL THAT WE LET IN

• 10 Great mix, Great Sonics, Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your comments, thoughts and observations about this title...(y) (n)

No, it's Dolby Dig it all. This is a very good album and mix. I bought the first 5.1 release which is an SACD hybrid. I prefer the previous Become You, also an SACD 5.1, but this is a very good disc. I gave it an 8.

51Z3C71shNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Note the color variations on her shirt:
114287877.jpg
675.jpg

Is this DVD-A?

i feel the surround mix is better on "All That We Let In" than the "Become You" SACD.. and for Dolby Digital the sound quality's nice enough.

i'd say the DualDisc is a cheap way to get this, if you can't find the SACD cheap now.. either way its worth getting, its a very nice album with a very nice mix, with a wider surround soundfield with more happening than the "Become You" 5.1 mix.

"Become You" is a lovely album too, though, don't get me wrong, just a different mood as an album and a more subtle presentation in surround.

This is much better than I expected. Musically it's great (at least to my taste) and the sound and surround mix are really good, albeit it's only dolby

This is much better than I expected. Musically it's great (at least to my taste) and the sound and surround mix are really good, albeit it's only dolby

I'd rather have surround in Dolby than no surround at all. This disc has some pretty decent separation all the way around, and the girls' voices blend really well.

Is that Bender on the album cover? Looks like you can still get the dualdisc really cheap. Not my type of music though.

Back