Interactive NY Times article on Notre Dame acoustics w/“spatial audio”

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werno

I am a fan of the Times’ online multimedia/ interactive/ whatever articles. This morning their topic is restoring the acoustics of Notre Dame de Paris. I only got far enough to read the pop-up admonition to put on headphones to experience the ‘spatial audio’ when I decided to share the article here. I’m using their ‘gifting’ articles option in hopes of it being readable by non-subscribers. Hope we like it, guess I’ll read it now.

The Quest to Restore Notre Dame’s Glorious Sound

I am a fan of the Times’ online multimedia/ interactive/ whatever articles. This morning their topic is restoring the acoustics of Notre Dame de Paris. I only got far enough to read the pop-up admonition to put on headphones to experience the ‘spatial audio’ when I decided to share the article here. I’m using their ‘gifting’ articles option in hopes of it being readable by non-subscribers. Hope we like it, guess I’ll read it now.

The Quest to Restore Notre Dame’s Glorious Sound
Thanks for the share.
Sounds awesome on my airpod pros.
Had to unmute the audio and refresh the browser a couple of times, but it worked.
Text article is fascinating as well, great for a Sunday morning read,

Back