Intervention Records to release SACDs of Quincy Jones' "The Dude" and Cracker's "Kerosene Hat"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
From a post from Intervention Records on the Steve Hoffman Forum....

NEWS- Cracker Kerosene Hat is green light for CD/SACD and vinyl, source research has kicked off so this will be a while.

Quincy Jones "The Dude" is also a greenlight for CD/SACD only for now. I'm trying to get the tapes back for an LP. We'll see. As some of you insiders might recall this was an Audio Fidelity project for which Marshall had Kevin Gray do the mastering. The sound is AMAZING! I wouldn't change a thing. And such a GREAT album! So underrated! VERY special thanks to Marshall for working with me on this!

NEWS- Cracker Kerosene Hat is green light for CD/SACD and vinyl, source research has kicked off so this will be a while.

Quincy Jones "The Dude" is also a greenlight for CD/SACD only for now. I'm trying to get the tapes back for an LP. We'll see. As some of you insiders might recall this was an Audio Fidelity project for which Marshall had Kevin Gray do the mastering. The sound is AMAZING! I wouldn't change a thing. And such a GREAT album! So underrated! VERY special thanks to Marshall for working with me on this!

I'm glad this is coming out but I had to laugh at this kind of joyful ignorance of calling an album that was nominated for 12 Grammys (and winner of three) "so underrated"! 😂

Back