INVOLVE NEW BETTERER WEBSITE - AND DISCOUNT CODE!!!!!!!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucky3042

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Dear Surroundy friends:

We Involve fellas have really appreciated all the good will and advice we have received from this great forum over the years. In return we have been offering price discounts to QQ members for our products.

The wheels fell of the wagon this month again as our website is being updated. I am informed that the discount codes are now back in place so HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

DISCOUNT CODE FOR QQ MEMBERS
- CHUCKYSPECIAL

Please visit our new website - more info and "white papers" to come in the next few days involveaudio.com

Also for improved support in the USA we have our USA branch set up with our great and powerful leader and master of all the USA Kevin Corson.
Kevin serves as President of Involve Audio USA, Inc. and is in charge of introducing Involve’s flagship products, the Surround Master and the Surround Master Y4 systems, into the North American consumer marketplace. Kevin is the inventor of VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and was also instrumental in creating and bringing to market the world’s first digital sound card and voice recognition products including Covox/Creative Labs’ Sound Master, Sound Blaster and Voice Blaster, as well as Sonic Foundry/Sony’s Sound Forge.

Sales
USA CONTACT:
[email protected]
OEM/Licenses
[email protected]

Contact Info
Involve Audio, Pty
2 Shearson Crescent
Mentone, Victoria 3194
Australia
+61 438 698 325
[email protected]
Involve Audio USA, Inc.
655 A Street Suite A
Springfield, OR 97477
[email protected]

Just got back from a 3500 klm drive around the fire zones (for our solar company) and its hard to wrap your head around how far the fire damage extends.

Anyway I was informed on my return tonight that our website www.involveaudio.com is down - suspended

Its all organized from the USA and I have asked WTF, no reply yet and I really have no idea whats happened. Hopefully it will be resolved by tomorrow.

Regards

Chucky

Just got back from a 3500 klm drive around the fire zones (for our solar company) and its hard to wrap your head around how far the fire damage extends.

Anyway I was informed on my return tonight that our website www.involveaudio.com is down - suspended

Its all organized from the USA and I have asked WTF, no reply yet and I really have no idea whats happened. Hopefully it will be resolved by tomorrow.

Regards

Chucky
It is oddly odd. The involveaudio.com is as you said: suspended. Then if you visit involveaudiousa.com it goes to a Wordpress page. Good luck & kick who ever's arse that caused this snafu.

As for the website, yes, we went dark because - well, there are three components to the site hosting, the domain name, the hosting itself, and the panel upgrade we pay for. Two of those three were set to automatic renewal, one was not for reasons I know not. That has been fixed - nothing to worry about, we're still around. :)

Dear All

Yay, we are up and running again, the stuffup was actually in Australia not USA. We are currently torturing the fool.

Many thanks to Armyjazzer for the tip off!!!!!

No problem, glad I could help. I was religiously monitoring the site in anticipation of Surround Masters being in stock. Be sure to let us know when you have some in so I can get my order in!!

OK ... maybe not that drastic.. perhaps just take a little time out with a friend.
But for sure check out the new Involve web site, and for goodness sake order something!
Involve

time out.png

Back