Involve on Ebay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonik Wiz

👂 500 MPH EARS 👂
QQ Supporter
I've been checking Fleabay every now & then to see if anyone puts their original SM up after buying the SMv2. Instead today I was surpised to find the Involve Y4 electrostatic surround sound system up for sale. The seller is chavand_94 so I can't tell if Involve directly put this for auction. Certainly if I was Involve I'd be considering all the such as Ebay or start an Amazon store. These guys need exposure & move some product!

I've been checking Fleabay every now & then to see if anyone puts their original SM up after buying the SMv2. Instead today I was surpised to find the Involve Y4 electrostatic surround sound system up for sale. The seller is chavand_94 so I can't tell if Involve directly put this for auction. Certainly if I was Involve I'd be considering all the such as Ebay or start an Amazon store. These guys need exposure & move some product!
I’ve often wondered if there’d be a market also in Japan for Involve?

That's actually a great price; but it looks like it may be someone at Involve selling the old model for clearance (before the new one arrives.) Seller also has only one review, so ???

That's actually a great price; but it looks like it may be someone at Involve selling the old model for clearance (before the new one arrives.) Seller also has only one review, so ???
Yeah, curious, ain't it? One seller (& only since last February), one product & one review with no context.
I imagine Chucky can illuminate this!

That would be "Chucky" to all us here; I'm told he doesn't really like "Charles."

You are correct Pupster, you cunning fox, I hate Charles- my mother only called me that and I always thought it was a mouthful!

I confess IT WAS ME, just flogging off a few of the older generation Y4 systems in anticipation of the new Y4 that is in production (Chinese new year is stuffing it up). We still have a few left but the real issue id international transport, ends up being around $1000 (unless you can figure out a better way). It really is a crazy bargain.

Regards

New year Chuckster

New Year Chuckster;

Please don’t get me started on shipping; appears it’s still a bitch. Wish I could help with the shipping problem, but as you’ve probably read here on the forum, it’s a major subject of discussion quite often! Maybe that guy Bezos has some good ideas for you, I understand he has figured out a better way:whistle:
As to figuring out it was you, that was all our Bud AR, he’s apparently as smart as he is handsome (by some accounts), probably due to all those vacations he takes to exotic Lochs o_O

I really am tempted to treat myself, I've always liked the sound of electrostatics and at this price who wouldn't be. But does anyone know if the system will accept multi-channel PCM 4.0 and 5.1 on those HDMI inputs? I suspected its stereo involve decoding only.

I really am tempted to treat myself, I've always liked the sound of electrostatics and at this price who wouldn't be. But does anyone know if the system will accept multi-channel PCM 4.0 and 5.1 on those HDMI inputs? I suspected its stereo involve decoding only.
It takes in the HDMI, extracts the stereo and then decodes it in Involve

Back