Involve SQ Vinyl Ordering Update

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Dear all,

The NUB of my GIST is that we've had a round-about way of getting me the information on new orders - largely people are sending Chucky a PM, he's forwarding it to me, and I'm book-marking it in my emails until I'm back at work the next day. Thanks to the large influx of advertising for penis extensions, C14l1s, and that lovely man from Nigeria who wants my bank account details, occasionally they slip between the cracks at the bottom of my inbox.

If you're after the Vinyl SQ edition of the surround master in any form and you HAVEN'T heard from me yet, drop me a private message.

If you already know you're up for it, I need Name, Address, Phone number and Email. The phone number is required by the delivery company, the email address is for Paypal invoicing, the address is for delivery, and your Name - well, you can keep that private if you want, but I'm not sure how to pronounce a paw-print, so at the very least I'll address it to your forum pseudonym. If your forum nickname is the same as your real name , then we have skipped an entire uncomfortable silence. Yay us!

Basically we're selling this version of the SM at the discounted price to forum members only, until we have the new case designed (not the SM Pro - that's coming later) at which point that version will go up on the website and back at full price. It's $395 + $40 shipping to QQ members only, up to that moment.

Yours in earnest (Is there a place called Earnest? I'd love to move there, just so I could say that)
~David

Hi everyone, quick update.

Anyone who ordered their SQ units - they should be shipped today.

As for the chips, I have to get more shipping cases for the chips - they're a little more fragile in shipping than the entire units, and I'd rather they arrived untainted by static or big hands.
So those should go out on Monday or Tuesday.
Apologies for the delay, I've been stupid busy.

Actually, saying that I've been busy would be like telling someone standing in the path of a hurricane that it was about to get a bit drafty.

Thanks for your patience.

`David

Back