Involve statement regarding Covid-19

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Ahoy all. Attatched an image that was posted on our social media and sent out to our newsletter subscribers as well, r.e. this pandemic thingy what we have going on.

Involve Audio COVID 19 PR.jpg

Actually, right now I imagine you lot stuck in Peter Jackson's Bad Taste... ;)

MV5BMDk3NzM3ZDAtYmQ0Mi00YjI4LTk3OTktMzg3ZmU5MGE3MjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

I'm about 80% of the way through five-hour director's cut of Wim Wenders' Until The End Of The World.

I'm picturing Mad Scientist Max Von Sydow (RIP) in his secret cave laboratory in the Aussie Outback after the Nuclear EMP disrupts civilization by wiping every computer on the planet except his.

Stay safe folks, at least we have our electronics.

MV5BZWE1ZTNiZmMtMWU5Mi00OGEzLWE1NjctZTcyZjM5Y2UwOGE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1660,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BNDkxM2Y1OTYtYzBmNC00ZmZhLWIwMGYtMzBmZWVjNmJmM2YxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQzMzQzODY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,753,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BY2M2YmQwYzMtMDNjNC00MmM0LTljNWMtNjY4MGIzN2ExMjA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1660,1000_AL_.jpg

Yeah, most days at the factory its been Big bad John, Little Max and yours truely bunkered down with our tin hats on waiting for the zombie apocalypse. The rest of the crew are quivering in their home caves.

Speaking of a zombie apocolypse, I just saw the movie "Zombieland Double Tap". Parts of it were shot in Macon, Georgia. Most notably on the infamous bridge to nowhere. This bridge was built for the Fall Line Freeway, but the highway was never built because the Indians objected to it going through their sacred grounds. The bridge now serves as a very expensive access to the industrial section of town. I went to Macon and drove around the area. It was fun to see the places where scenes in the movie were shot. Both on the bridge and under it, at the old chicken slaughter house. (where the RV was). You can't go onto the grounds, since it's all locked up, but you can see it. Lately, a lot of movies have been shot in Macon, but most of the titles, I would not be interested in. That one I liked.

Speaking of a zombie apocolypse, I just saw the movie "Zombieland Double Tap". Parts of it were shot in Macon, Georgia. Most notably on the infamous bridge to nowhere. This bridge was built for the Fall Line Freeway, but the highway was never built because the Indians objected to it going through their sacred grounds. The bridge now serves as a very expensive access to the industrial section of town. I went to Macon and drove around the area. It was fun to see the places where scenes in the movie were shot. Both on the bridge and under it, at the old chicken slaughter house. (where the RV was). You can't go onto the grounds, since it's all locked up, but you can see it. Lately, a lot of movies have been shot in Macon, but most of the titles, I would not be interested in. That one I liked.
I saw both Zombie Land movies in a theater & loved 'em both. I did not know about filming in Macon which is pretty cool. Then I found this:

https://www.13wmaz.com/mobile/artic...where/93-f809515e-1371-4b52-854d-87ad4fde6418

Back