IQH3D = Glasses free 3D HD TV!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mongojr

I saw a video 7 years ago with James Cameron talking about working with Dolby & Phillips to create a glasses free 3D HDTV.
I held off upgrading my HDTV knowing this. Then, nothing came of it and this year I searched and found link after link saying 3D is dead. To my surprise I then discovered IQH3D – Believing is Seeing!™ .
Check it out! I haven't seen in person but after reading into it and talking to a representative it is a 180 pound 65" monitor that requires an external tuner for broadcast tv. Think the multiplane camera that Walt Disney created. That works for me since I watch free TV with a Channel Master Stream+ DVR with a HD Antenna. Then I found out that it will work with any HDMI input and will process & convert ANY 2D signal into 3D!!!

Oh yeah, they also make a 3D smartphone with 2 cameras too.

I am saving $3,500 right now to get one since I purchased all the best 3D Blu-rays made...
IQH3DTV.JPG

I saw a video 7 years ago with James Cameron talking about working with Dolby & Phillips to create a glasses free 3D HDTV.
I held off upgrading my HDTV knowing this. Then, nothing came of it and this year I searched and found link after link saying 3D is dead. To my surprise I then discovered IQH3D – Believing is Seeing!™ .
Check it out! I haven't seen in person but after reading into it and talking to a representative it is a 180 pound 65" monitor that requires an external tuner for broadcast tv. Think the multiplane camera that Walt Disney created. That works for me since I watch free TV with a Channel Master Stream+ DVR with a HD Antenna. Then I found out that it will work with any HDMI input and will process & convert ANY 2D signal into 3D!!!

I am saving $3,500 right now to get one since I purchased all the best 3D Blu-rays made...
View attachment 54697

Well the Vid. of Katy Perry with twirling tatas tassels certainly caught my attention- LOL
Looks like some kind of Holographic Lite tech., but unless you can fully evaluate in person, might want to hold off, it could be some snake oil Lite?

View attachment 54697

I've always had a strong interest in 3D photography partly fueled by the fact I can't see it. I have occular strabismus. Whatever my left eye is looking at my right eye turns nasal inferior so that object is focused on the retinal blind spot, the optic nerve. I always felt that if I had good stereo vision I'd be a 3D junkie just like with surround sound.

Maybe 20 years ago I saw a 3D lenticular screen print from a company called ImageTech. Wow! Realer than real life! I felt I could just poke my finger right through the surface. So I bought a camera & shot many rolls of good stuff, some good enough that the company paid me for ad usage.

I hadn't thought much about this kind of 3D tech in a long time but your post got my interest up. I wanted to look for principal owners or the name of the company (it makes it sounds like IQH3D is more of a product name not a company name) & then I could look for patents. But anyway I found some good info (where else?) on wiki about autostereoscopy & it's pretty cool. I certainly wonder if I could see 3D images with a TV like this? Actually I'm a front projector big scren kinda guy & if they came out with glasses free 3D viewing for that I'd be hooked. But they have a cell phone 3D case for only $20 & that would be fun to experiment with.

Thanks for the post & I'd be most interested if you experiment with any of this.

I just got an e-mail from them saying that they are working on implementing a pilot program to Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Health Centers in Canada to support and stimulate people with their glasses free 3D HDTV's. I am still excited about saving to invest in this technology and am inspired by their plan and hope it helps these people.
This is the e-mail:

In a short time, the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) has changed the world and how we interact. This virus has caused devastation worldwide, leading everyone to find ways to live in this new and changing time. Nursing homes, hospitals, and health care centers have been especially hard hit and are required to keep up services while mitigating the spread of Covid-19. IQH3D is here to aid with the ‘new normal’, both during and post quarantine, with our autostereoscopic (glasses-free) 3D displays. IQH3D glasses-free 3D displays deliver engaging, life-like 3D content that is revolutionary for entertainment, advertising, public service announcements and has been confirmed by several clinical studies, to be effective in the treatment and care of dementia and other age-related cognitive diseases.

How can our Glasses-Free 3D Technology help?

Therapeutic

Several studies including one that used our 65” display, have confirmed that 3D content can help calm and treat patients with dementia and other age-related cognitive diseases. Our 3D displays show life-like 3D content that is proven to grasp the attention of these patients better than regular 2D and is more comfortable to use than other 3D screens that require glasses. IQH3D is collaborating with healthcare facilities to create content that is specifically geared towards the treatment of their patients including life-like videos of therapeutic scenes such as waterfalls, nature parks, beaches, and sunset. “If they can’t go outside, we will bring outside to them” (Loyal Haylett, CEO IQH3D).

Entertain

Healthcare facilities can use our displays to entertain visitors in waiting rooms as well as patients, with movies, therapeutic videos, music videos, and games.

Public Relations

Our displays can be used to communicate between patients, their families, and various healthcare providers, as well as to introduce staff and the facilities to its residents and visitors. They are also great for displaying healthcare information, business and building directories, and public service announcements while reducing the need to communicate face to face.

Pilot Program

We are currently implementing our highly anticipated nursing and healthcare program in Canada that is scheduled to begin in summer 2020.

About IQH3D

IQH3D is a glasses-free 3D company based in the USA, we have resellers and customers worldwide. IQH3D, along with our main manufacturing partner Stream TV Networks, gives top quality products and services to our esteemed customers. Our current line of products includes; IQH3D UltraD Display, multi-view 3D displays, single-view 3D monitors with eye-tracking technology, 3D Android phones (Q-Phone), screen protectors and cases for iPhone, IQH3D App for iPhone (with 3D music videos, movies, and video clips), IQH3D CMS. Our services include 3D content creation and conversion. Our content creation partners 3Scape of Canada and Qoobex of the USA each has a wealth of experience in top quality 3D video production. We will be releasing the IQH3D tablet as well as the IQH3D Android App soon.

Last edited:
That is what the email said. I copied it instead of transposing it. Very cool. It got me more excited to support them.
I couldn't see any reference to giving anything away in the press release you copied above.

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail from them saying that they are working on implementing distribution to Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Health Centers to support and stimulate people with their glasses free 3D HDTV's. I am still excited about saving to invest in this technology and am inspired by their philanthropy and good will.
This is the press release:

In a short time, the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) has changed the world and how we interact. This virus has caused devastation worldwide, leading everyone to find ways to live in this new and changing time. Nursing homes, hospitals, and health care centers have been especially hard hit and are required to keep up services while mitigating the spread of Covid-19. IQH3D is here to aid with the ‘new normal’, both during and post quarantine, with our autostereoscopic (glasses-free) 3D displays. IQH3D glasses-free 3D displays deliver engaging, life-like 3D content that is revolutionary for entertainment, advertising, public service announcements and has been confirmed by several clinical studies, to be effective in the treatment and care of dementia and other age-related cognitive diseases.

How can our Glasses-Free 3D Technology help?

Therapeutic

Several studies including one that used our 65” display, have confirmed that 3D content can help calm and treat patients with dementia and other age-related cognitive diseases. Our 3D displays show life-like 3D content that is proven to grasp the attention of these patients better than regular 2D and is more comfortable to use than other 3D screens that require glasses. IQH3D is collaborating with healthcare facilities to create content that is specifically geared towards the treatment of their patients including life-like videos of therapeutic scenes such as waterfalls, nature parks, beaches, and sunset. “If they can’t go outside, we will bring outside to them” (Loyal Haylett, CEO IQH3D).

Entertain

Healthcare facilities can use our displays to entertain visitors in waiting rooms as well as patients, with movies, therapeutic videos, music videos, and games.

Public Relations

Our displays can be used to communicate between patients, their families, and various healthcare providers, as well as to introduce staff and the facilities to its residents and visitors. They are also great for displaying healthcare information, business and building directories, and public service announcements while reducing the need to communicate face to face.

Pilot Program

We are currently implementing our highly anticipated nursing and healthcare program in Canada that is scheduled to begin in summer 2020.

About IQH3D

IQH3D is a glasses-free 3D company based in the USA, we have resellers and customers worldwide. IQH3D, along with our main manufacturing partner Stream TV Networks, gives top quality products and services to our esteemed customers. Our current line of products includes; IQH3D UltraD Display, multi-view 3D displays, single-view 3D monitors with eye-tracking technology, 3D Android phones (Q-Phone), screen protectors and cases for iPhone, IQH3D App for iPhone (with 3D music videos, movies, and video clips), IQH3D CMS. Our services include 3D content creation and conversion. Our content creation partners 3Scape of Canada and Qoobex of the USA each has a wealth of experience in top quality 3D video production. We will be releasing the IQH3D tablet as well as the IQH3D Android App soon.
Above is the email I received. I copied it an pasted it here. FYI

Yes, I read that, but where does it say they are giving screens to care homes?
Sorry, I am an optimist and just assumed that is what they meant. Now that I read it again, I see your excellent point. Now I hope that they put this out there, they will act or a non-profit will act on this great idea to help those with the need of inspiration and quality of life!

Sorry, I am an optimist and just assumed that is what they meant. Now that I read it again, I see your excellent point. Now I hope that they put this out there, they will act or a non-profit will act on this great idea to help those with the need of inspiration and quality of life!
I am a miserable old git, am not an optimist, and so am extremely sceptical about such things! However, I admire your faith in the idea of selfless corporate generosity though!!

Must be an expensive process to develop, and without the business infrastructure already in place for manufacturing the screens. So it would make sense to push the technology into the most-expensive business sector that can use it, both for humanitarian uses, and do demonstrate the technology to more people.

Of course, decades ago I might have suggested instead getting the tech into adult bookstores, but...

Must be an expensive process to develop, and without the business infrastructure already in place for manufacturing the screens. So it would make sense to push the technology into the most-expensive business sector that can use it, both for humanitarian uses, and do demonstrate the technology to more people.

Of course, decades ago I might have suggested instead getting the tech into adult bookstores, but...
That is a funny but aggressive thought. I am still waiting to take the leap of faith and just get one to support a new business.

"Aggressive" in what way? Most of the advancements of home video culture have gotten to the place they have because of "that" industry.

And, most of the advancements of medicine have gotten to the place they have, because high-rolling technology is most likely to get tried and adopted in a high-expense industry.

Back