Is ELS 3D Premium the pinnacle of car audio?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwckauman

Considering a 2022 Acura TLX with Advanced package as soon as they are available so I can get the ELS 3D Premium audio system with the 17 speakers! I have the 2011 TSX and ❤ it.

While I wait for the 2022 models to arrive, I am doing my due diligence and looking at other auto makers to see if anyone had a comparable audio system. Is anyone aware of our has owned/driven a sedan in the $40,000-$60,000 range whose audio system is as good as (or better) than an ELS system? I've read some comments on the Audi B&O system in the A4 but they didn't suggest it was as good as ELS. I've read the thread on "cars with surround" and didn't see much else that sounded promising.

My buddy has a new Q3; sounds good; not as good as my 2021/TLX/ASPEC/17 speaker ELS
My test songs are either MAXINE/Fagen, Money For Nothing/Dire Straits, or Elton's GBYBR/BluRay audio/All the Girls Love Alice
Pretty damn good testers!

Thanks. So the TLX ELS 3D wins the battle of the auto premium multi channel audio systems? At least over the Audi B&O?

Back