It finally came up for sale \o/

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHICH IS WHY WE ALL LOVE YOU TO PIECES, BROTHER SNOOD

See the source image

Cesar awesome man - did you find it yourself or did Snood advertising lead ya to it? :unsure: I get emails on my want list from discogs and that one never comes up...got email last night and went whaaaaaaaaaaa a wild Lee Rit:QQloveenour must be snagged by a QQer :rocks

BTW - I do think that was a pretty good price for it as described and if you got it cheaper you did real well. :LB :SB :LB Woulda bought it myself, but for some reason Snood has 3 copies already :unsure: bought them when they were regular price retail 🤗

Cesar awesome man - did you find it yourself or did Snood advertising lead ya to it? :unsure: I get emails on my want list from discogs and that one never comes up...got email last night and went whaaaaaaaaaaa a wild Lee Rit:QQloveenour must be snagged by a QQer :rocks

BTW - I do think that was a pretty good price for it as described and if you got it cheaper you did real well. :LB :SB :LB Woulda bought it myself, but for some reason Snood has 3 copies already :unsure: bought them when they were regular price retail 🤗

Not to 'rub it in' but I was able to purchase a back~up copy in 2016 BRAND NEW through AmazonUS for $8.99 [free s/h and NO sales tax]

Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory CD and Surround Sound DVD Super Disc Set
Lee Ritenour
Sold by: Wall Distributing
Return window closed on May 31, 2016
$8.99
Condition: New

Last edited:

I got the same mail as you, this little bastard has been in my wantlist for too long! As soon as I saw it advertised, I mailed the seller. I was a bit hesitant, as it's his first sale... but all should be fine. Well, assuming the Postal services don't lose it, as last week it's been hell in Madrid, whole city got blocked below half a meter of snow and freezing temperatures.
My next goals are much more expensive: Toys in the Attic...Toto IV... Crowded House... And the most elusive of all... Toy Matinée. Apart from the summary mail, I daily browse Discogs for a good offer; no luck so far.

Best of luck with these acquisitions...you may need some!
My next goals are much more expensive: Toys in the Attic...Toto IV... Crowded House... And the most elusive of all... Toy Matinée. Apart from the summary mail, I daily browse Discogs for a good offer; no luck so far.

Toto IV auction won on November 15th.
Seller in Germany.
Shipped via DHL which has ALWAYS been a slow nightmare for me.

Last DHL info on it [Nov 21st]:
Sa, 21.11.2020, 03:10, IPZ Frankfurt The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

Seller's attempt to get more info from DHL brought this:

new DHL Status: "The transport capacities to the United States of America are currently significantly reduced, so that the dispatch of letters and parcels can only be maintained under special measures. Please note that we will be shipping some products to the USA by sea until further notice. Very long delivery times of at least 25-30 days must be expected. For destinations in the western United States or in remote regions, the transit time can be significantly longer."

Between the twin factors of "holiday shipping" delays and Covid concerns, I've been more than patient.
Especially since I "got it" for less than $100 but...

Two months and 1 day later, I still don't HAVE it.

Obviously, I'm keeping the problem ticket 'open' with eBay.

Seller in Germany.

Sa, 21.11.2020, 03:10, IPZ Frankfurt The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

new DHL Status: "The transport capacities to the United States of America are currently significantly reduced, so that the dispatch of letters and parcels can only be maintained under special measures. Please note that we will be shipping some products to the USA by sea until further notice. Very long delivery times of at least 25-30 days must be expected. For destinations in the western United States or in remote regions, the transit time can be significantly longer."

Between the twin factors of "holiday shipping" delays and Covid concerns, I've been more than patient.

I hope you'll get yours... eventually. My last two experiences: a couple of REM's DVD-As coming from Poland, shipped on mid December got stuck in Warsaw for three weeks. Postal service in both sides incapable of saying what was happening. But all of a sudden, it arrived.
Last week I purchased a record on Amazon Spain and it arrived yesterday. To my surprise, inside the box it had another box with another parcel addressed to somebody else in Spain. I'm trying to ask Amazon what to do about it, but none of their forms allow me to ship it back.
With the pandemics the whole world is upside down, I'm afraid. I'm started to feel really exhausted, specially after being working from home for almost one year now.

Seller in Germany.

I’ve also been noticing many titles on my discogs want list from Europe or Japan have outrageous shipping, often more than the title I’m trying to buy- ugh it!

I've got about 25 things on my Discogs.com Want List, but don't seem to get email notices for those. I do get order, payment and shipping updates, maybe I'm missing a setting for this. Just got these by stumbling into look at my account page:
LEVITATION - Meanwhile Gardens (original unreleased edition with Terry Bickers)
THE CHILLS - Double Summer CD single with Halo Fading Sanctuary (non-LP tracks)

I got the same mail as you, this little bastard has been in my wantlist for too long! As soon as I saw it advertised, I mailed the seller. I was a bit hesitant, as it's his first sale... but all should be fine. Well, assuming the Postal services don't lose it, as last week it's been hell in Madrid, whole city got blocked below half a meter of snow and freezing temperatures.
I guess you love your “Toys”! I was fortunate enough to snag a copy of Toy Matinee for reasonable coin back in 2016. I wonder what it would sell for now (not that I’m even considering selling my copy)? 🤔

I do have one for sale too, but because of covid it is sold as part of a $1,000 batch of my collection, you save on shipping because I have paid more than 4,000 in shipping for this collection. So if you find $1,175 in the collection that you like at current market value, I can sell for 1,000. Plus shipping of the box.

Attachments

• multichannel collection.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 179
I do have one for sale too, but because of covid it is sold as part of a $1,000 batch of my collection, you save on shipping because I have paid more than 4,000 in shipping for this collection. So if you find $1,175 in the collection that you like at current market value, I can sell for 1,000. Plus shipping of the box.
So...it seems to me you have acquired virtually every rock/pop/soul title put out in surround - bravo!
Curious if I understand what you are proposing:
1) you will sell these off in no less than $1,000 increments?
2) how would one ascertain “current market value” when the ranges shown in the PDF are so great?
Thanks 😊

Back