Jazz Makes a Return to SHM-SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are re~releases from the ECM and VERVE catalogues. I really wish Tower would dig deeper into the ECM catalogue and release this rare beauty:

See the source image

Last edited:
These are re~releases from the ECM and VERVE catalogues. I really wish Tower would dig deeper into the ECM catalogue and release this rare beauty:

See the source image
And I'd love, LOVE this one too from ECM. EXQUISITE! Thankfully, I do have a lovely Japanese~pressed RBCD!

See the source image
haven't heard these two; perhaps I can PM my address to you and you can ship 'em right out for me to audition :whistle:
seems these ECM/Tower SACDs sell pretty well and for good reason, but the shipping is an issue, I believe even having to go through some separate shop & ship service!

haven't heard these two; perhaps I can PM my address to you and you can ship 'em right out for me to audition :whistle:
seems these ECM/Tower SACDs sell pretty well and for good reason, but the shipping is an issue, I believe even having to go through some separate shop & ship service!

Dream on, JP. Yes, ordering them from Japan is a PITA and VERY EXPENSIVE. Thanks to YOU I did manage to get two of the Metheny ECM SACDs on ebay at a very decent price.

But those two ECM discs I did mention are extraordinary and well worth seeking out!

Back