Jean-Michel-Jarre Amazonia 5.1 04/09/21

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I made a DVDAUDIO disc of it in MLP losless soundformat using the following programs:
Channel split 24/44 by Dbpoweramp/making a MLP lossless file with Minnetonka/using Diswelder Chrome creating and burning a dvdaudio disc.
In Dicwelder chrome manual add of the 9 tracks duration.
Sounds very very good.....
Welcome to the QQ @RvdW - LOL
Looks like you know your way around the software!

ares20

If you need a hand I can convert it to DD/DTS or DTS-HDMA for you.
Doesn't work neither with my old Yamaha. Need to be DTS or AC3.

How do you convert wav to ac3 without losing any bit ? And if you already did it, can you send me your ac3 file ? I'm not hacking, I properly bought JMJ's CD to download the binaural and 5.1 mixes.... But it doesn't work with my old stuff !!
And do you think I can burn it on a DVD (a classic one) or make a DVD Audio ? (I read RvdW's post but it seems a little tricky for me !!).

Thank you Plan9 (merci, en bon français, je sais pas si j'ai le droit ici !)

Plan9

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Doesn't work neither with my old Yamaha. Need to be DTS or AC3.

How do you convert wav to ac3 without losing any bit ? And if you already did it, can you send me your ac3 file ? I'm not hacking, I properly bought JMJ's CD to download the binaural and 5.1 mixes.... But it doesn't work with my old stuff !!
And do you think I can burn it on a DVD (a classic one) or make a DVD Audio ? (I read RvdW's post but it seems a little tricky for me !!).

Thank you Plan9 (merci, en bon français, je sais pas si j'ai le droit ici !)
That's what I meant by "DD/DTS" : Dolby Digital (AC3) and DTS.
These are lossy codecs so you are "losing bits" when transcoding from WAV.
The easiest way would be to make a normal DVD-Video, or even just a DVD-R or a USB drive with AC3 files on it, I guess.

Je t'envoie un message privé pour la suite.