BluRay Music Video Poll Jero, Alexander - SPATIAL DYNAMICS [HD-DVD DTS-HD MA]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the HD-DVD of Alexander Goldberg Jero - SPATIAL DYNAMICS

• 10: Great fidelity, Great Surround Mix, Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:

• 8:

• 7:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Fidelity, Poor Surround Mix, Poor Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this HiRez Music HD-DVD recorded with DTS-HD Master Audio!! :phones

Also, please post what kind of equipment you used to listen to this presentation.

THANKS

:-jon

Attachments

• SPD F.jpg
    SPD F.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 162
  • SPD R.jpg
    SPD R.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 163
Spatial Dynamics project was originally produced for 6.1 DTS-ES; this work was completed in the end of lust year and consists of my most aggressive electronic music mixes influenced by Detroit Techno Experience.
Very complex rhythms layers that I was actually composing and mixing at the same time adding to each track the discrete surround position. My mixes are building up from the beginning to the culmination of each composition. You will hear how multiple layers of sound are coming together creating total 3-Dimensional Sound and Music excitement by the end of the groove.
The actual goal of these projects was Artistic exploration to simulate musically and sonically the relationship of objects to each other and the space around them.

This year moving my projects to HD DVD media I remixed Spatial Dynamics for 7.1 DTS-HD that just made me realize one more time the supremacy of new Surround Formats that I encourage everybody to experience.

Back