Jethro Tull 5.1

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The only ones not on backorder are Stormwatch and This Was
I missed that entirely .

And the only ones I see in stock are" A" and "This Was" .

Unless you go to the Jethro Tull ,vinyl and dvd section .
the Songs From The Wood title has been on out of stock on that site for awhile. If you click the link, you get a “Notify Me” option for when it is back in stock.

unless there has been another pressing, seriously doubt the 5.1 disc will come available from them again…

Sorry to get your hopes up. I missed that indicator on the right hand side, entirely.
:(

Ranasakawa

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I have everything Jethro Tull has produced on box set and everything has been ordered from overseas. Australia is a useless place to get virtually any box sets unless you are prepared to pay a fortune. Amazon is still the best option in my opinion.

Petr Kropotkin

I have everything Jethro Tull has produced on box set and everything has been ordered from overseas. Australia is a useless place to get virtually any box sets unless you are prepared to pay a fortune...
Agree, same here. My usual suspects for ordering box sets to Australia are: Burning Shed (UK, prog. stuff like Tull, VAT deducted), Import CDs (USA), and jpc.de (German, they knock of the tax outside the EU).

watsontr

500 Club - QQ All-Star
I have everything Jethro Tull has produced on box set and everything has been ordered from overseas. Australia is a useless place to get virtually any box sets unless you are prepared to pay a fortune. Amazon is still the best option in my opinion.
Totally agree. I think the last time I looked, A, Heavy Horses and This Was were the only Tull sets still available at JB either NZ or Au