Jethro Tull 5.1 (“Bursting Out” box set with Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in June 2024!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you hear the whole album, or just the song Broadsword in 5.1? Is this streaming somewhere, (I can't do the surround streaming as of yet)? REALLY looking forward to this one.

Did you hear the whole album, or just the song Broadsword in 5.1? Is this streaming somewhere, (I can't do the surround streaming as of yet)? REALLY looking forward to this one.
I help with the Tull titles, especially surround. My name (John Norman) is on all book-sets, except Aqualung & TAAB. I have been examining the Broadsword DVDs. Actually I've just made my final report on this Beast.
Cheers

I help with the Tull titles, especially surround. My name (John Norman) is on all book-sets, except Aqualung & TAAB. I have been examining the Broadsword DVDs. Actually I've just made my final report on this Beast.
Cheers
I was going to chime in and say as much. I'm glad you set it straight for those who may not know! You da man, my man!

Regarding the live talk, I requested that NR not be used on live Tull. This was after one of the ?sets with NR. My request was accepted. So far, so good.
Cheers
Thank you John for the work you have done. I have all the Tull box sets, so far. I believe they are the example to follow for how to do a deluxe edition. The book itself has so much great content, (though I should have checked the credits a bit :)), the bonus material and the surround, all at a reasonable price. I only wish others could follow this example. I hope this book-set model can continue. I know I will lose respect by many for saying this, but Broadsword is one of favorite Tull albums, (yes - I get it - it was a departure)

Thank you John for the work you have done. I have all the Tull box sets, so far. I believe they are the example to follow for how to do a deluxe edition. The book itself has so much great content, (though I should have checked the credits a bit :)), the bonus material and the surround, all at a reasonable price. I only wish others could follow this example. I hope this book-set model can continue. I know I will lose respect by many for saying this, but Broadsword is one of favorite Tull albums, (yes - I get it - it was a departure)
Broadsword always a favourite. Now it's #1. Minstrel rest easy.

The devil made me do it: Sunday thoughts:
King-size Broadsword contains the greatest Irish music in surround on earth to me. :alien:
On quick count 5 unheard studio tracks in 5.1. Awesome 5.1, well worth the wait. More unheard stereo. It's a great day for Tull. The latest Tull lyrics book has tracks listed I believe. Martin Barre is outstanding in surround, winning out over those fabulous keyboards. Or did he? Then there's that quad cheers for the ages, for good cheer, to good health. Your favourite song is in there, don't doubt it. (Man goes overboard again.):LOL:

Back