Jethro Tull - A (A La Mode edition) - Next boxset in 2021

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news for the Broadsword Fans (top 5 JT for me), Ian in the following interview confirms that Steven is working on the Broadsword Box Set as his next project.
'He is about to embark on yet another (remix) for us. He always said he would finish at the end of the seventies but he is going to work on the Broadsword album from 1982 as the next project'

Ian Anderson on Jethro Tull’s A – A La Mode: 40th Anniversary Edition Box-set, remixed by Seven Wilson – The Progressive Aspect – TPA

Thank you for this news, though it does interrupt the flow of endlessly fascinating posts about ordering and shipping.

To get this thread back on track I just wish to reiterate that I ordered this through JPC
I will let you all know when I get a shipping email and what countries my package travels through on its way to me although mine will be arriving later than many of yours.

Can we start a new thread devoted to shipping boxes corrugated and noncorrugated cardboard and how thick they are?

It is a bit cheaper on amazon.fr at 36.99€
Thanks, with the shipping cost on top it slightly surpasses the Fnac price. It's curious how the price varies per country and per seller. Amazon Spain didnt go down the 52€ mark and they normally try to match their local competitors (Fnac is this case).

Just listened to it, musically it's not my favourite Zappa tune (and lyrically it's typical poop-joke mode Zappa), but it's fine. I'm more of a Jazz/Prog Zappa lover. :)
BTW, I just noticed your avatar. Is that an airbender? My son is watching now The Legend of Korra

Great news! Remember when we all thought he'd stop at Stormwatch? I bet this really will be his last one for Tull though.
Yep! I however have stopped at Stormwatch because these later albums just don’t do it for me. Dunringill is the only good song on that album imho. The only one I’m waiting for is Benefit redux box set if it ever comes out.

ImportCD's has charged my card so I expect the "shipped" email to be coming any time now. I know I've heard the album before many years ago when it came out and wasn't really into it much but the 5.1, remixes and bonus stuff at a reasonable price get me to open the wallet.

Back