Jethro Tull - 'Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh thanks just got it in me email - promptly ordered Amazon UK - they trash the outside box but the inside box is well packed......usually lol :LB :rolleyes:

Not sure what’s going on with them I preordered Riverside which was released last Friday as yet I have received no shipping notice and no email explaining reasons for the delay and they are still showing it as a preorder despite having sent some copies out earlier some of which were to members here!!

Not sure what’s going on with them I preordered Riverside which was released last Friday as yet I have received no shipping notice and no email explaining reasons for the delay and they are still showing it as a preorder despite having sent some copies out earlier some of which were to members here!!
I suspect it's down to how the record company allocates product so that all sellers get a few initially. Then look what happened with the Tull here in the UK we had to wait. So it is very unlikely to Burning Shed. As for arrival after shipping it seems to take 3-5 days to reach me from Norwich after shipping - those carrier pigeons can't cope with getting to deepest Devon!

This has probably already been discussed, but one thing that strikes me about these Tull releases - they have some of the best unreleased / bonus tracks of any band I’ve heard. If they did a “Best of the Bonus Tracks” compilation, it could rival many bands greatest hits. Case in point from Stormwatch - Urban Apocalypse, to name just one.

My Tull order has been shipped from Burning Shed !
Now, to get across the pond during holiday season....... :unsure:
:smokin

This has probably already been discussed, but one thing that strikes me about these Tull releases - they have some of the best unreleased / bonus tracks of any band I’ve heard. If they did a “Best of the Bonus Tracks” compilation, it could rival many bands greatest hits. Case in point from Stormwatch - Urban Apocalypse, to name just one.
I also dig the instrumental versions with the XTC releases so I can sing along without silly little things like the actual lyrics getting in my way.

Just got mine from the Shed this morning....opening it now....aaaaand......wooohoo! I got a golden ticket!
IMG_1937.png

Back