Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

humprof

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Interestingly, on Episode 7 (1979, Part 1) of his "Album Years" podcast, SW says that his two very favorite Tull tracks are on this album. (I forget which tracks they were.) Both Wilson and Bowness regard the album very highly.

keywhiz

QQ Supporter
Interestingly, on Episode 7 (1979, Part 1) of his "Album Years" podcast, SW says that his two very favorite Tull tracks are on this album. (I forget which tracks they were.) Both Wilson and Bowness regard the album very highly.

Yep. It’s been mentioned many times here that Stormwatch was one of SW’s favorites. Which is the main reason we all presumed the series would continue at LEAST this far.

Doesn’t increase MY regard for it at all however. I’m gonna guess there are a bunch of albums I absolutely love that he doesn’t like very much at all. :).

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Yep. It’s been mentioned many times here that Stormwatch was one of SW’s favorites. Which is the main reason we all presumed the series would continue at LEAST this far.

Doesn’t increase MY regard for it at all however. I’m gonna guess there are a bunch of albums I absolutely love that he doesn’t like very much at all. :).
No big deal. I was listening to some Yes in surround yesterday and I can tell you that I cannot make it through an entire album of this very highly regarded act. (Do I hear the "boo, hisses" out there?) 😱

The56Kid

As should be the case - to each his own. I happen to love Stormwatch and like and appreciate a good portion of what Steven Wilson has achieved in the surround domain, but I doubt he's ever going to convince me to listen to ABBA.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
As should be the case - to each his own. I happen to love Stormwatch and like and appreciate a good portion of what Steven Wilson has achieved in the surround domain, but I doubt he's ever going to convince me to listen to ABBA.
From the sounds of Personal Shopper, we're going to get plenty of ABBA on Steven's next record...