DVD/DTS Poll Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (Defective Original Disc) [DTS/DD DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Audio-DVD of Jethro Tull - THICK AS A BRICK [First Issue]

• Total voters
I just re-read this thread and it made me happy because it shows this forum at it's best. No stupid pictures or off track posts. Just the facts, and to have the artist/producer correspond in the thread and let us know that the errors were errors and would be fixed is just incredible to see.

It's fun to re-read these old crisis threads when you have the knowledge of ten years past. New members who might have missed this should give it a read through
Late extra. This thread is part of the reason I've been helping Warner with Tull surround sound since 2013. Some stereo too. Terrific. I said QQ rules :D:cool:

Looked for a thread to update the release date of the 2022 reissue of the SW TaaB, which we all hope won't be the defective version but I'm posting here anyway. When I first preordered it was supposed to be out around Thanksgiving, now it's January 2023. Hmmm.

2022 Preview - The no Mew stereo remix on DVD sounded great to me. I'm a fan of the MFSL CD original mix.
Looked for a thread to update the release date of the 2022 reissue of the SW TaaB, which we all hope won't be the defective version but I'm posting here anyway. When I first preordered it was supposed to be out around Thanksgiving, now it's January 2023. Hmmm.
And the graven image
You know who
With his plastic crucifix

He's got TAAB remixes fixed, yeah

o_O

Back