Jethro Tull - "This Was" Steven Wilson 2.0/4.1 Remix!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I gave this 2018 quad mix a good listen and am quite pleased with what you've done, Steven .

You are truly , now , a quadraphonic maestro with this quad mix from an album from 1968. Oh yes all the 5.1 mixes you've done most of which I own already make you a surround master,........but this excellent quad mix speaks volumes of credit for your effort.

I think given the limits of tracks you had to work with you've outdone your self and can only hope you chose Quad (4ch) for many more of those limited number of tracks on those studio Reels of music .
All those with limited numbers such as 3,4 and some ,6 ,8.tracks used in those early recordings.
Given the early 60's and 70's Studio recordings by Iconic Artists , this is a very viable option , and will still be an impressive surround presentation.

You have done this particular Tull album justice for quad surround. Job Well done proven quad engineer.
Thankyou and continued successes for our young and new Quad Engineer from a big fan.

:) :) :) :)

Back